Can't See / Unhide Purchased Apps in Mojave App Store

Discussion in 'macOS Mojave (10.14)' started by newellj, Nov 11, 2018.

1. newellj macrumors 604

I have googled this and searched here - no luck with any of the suggested fixes.

The problem is that when I sign into the Mac App Store in Mojave I get only a fraction of my purchased apps. There's no "manage" area on my account info setting that would allow me to unhide purchased apps.

Suggestions very much appreciated.

2. CoastalOR macrumors 68020

CoastalOR

To see the Purchased click your User icon/name in the lower left of the App Store:

app_store1.jpg

Click "View Information" and enter your password (if asked):

app_store2.jpg

Check for "Hidden Purchases":

app_store3.jpg

3. newellj thread starter macrumors 604

That was what the Apple support article said, but it doesn't appear on that page for me. (Attachment)

Attached Files:

4. CTHarrryH macrumors 68000

I use CCleaner and I was having the same problem. If I rebooted my Mac apps would show but as I discovered after I had run CCleaner they wouldn't. I found one of the items I had checked on CCleaner was the Apps store. When I unchecked that the apps showed up all the time again. Had a similar issue a few months ago with Apple Maps not working and again it was an entry in CCleaner. I like the product but there are obviously things it does that MacOS doesn't like
    Don't know if you are running that but if you are - check what you have checked.

5. newellj thread starter macrumors 604

Thanks - not using CCleaner or anything similar. The machine is basically straight from the box.

6. newellj thread starter macrumors 604

Have had four calls with Apple and done everything, including erasing the disk - NG. Two other Macs running El Cap and HS can see all my purchases. The rMBA running Mojave can't see them, however. Apple has no idea why...