can't set an alarm to iRadio in the Music app?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by patent10021, Sep 26, 2013.

1. patent10021 macrumors 68020

patent10021

So I can't set an alarm to iRadio in the Music app or anywhere else?

Wow, that's an oversight. Tell me I missed it.

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

I would hardly call it oversight when it doesn't make sense.

1. iTunes radio prompts the user to user cellular data when there is no Wifi connection present
    2. When your phone is asleep there is no Wifi connection.

3. If Itunes radio took away the cellular prompt than users would cry Hell because of the data usage without a the "warning" that cellular is being used.

3. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

I can select any song already downloaded to my iPhone in the music app. However like the OP I cannot select an iRadio station. Most likely an over site. I would recommend leaving feedback with Apple http://www.apple.com/feedback/

4. patent10021 thread starter macrumors 68020

patent10021

You're kidding right? That's what OS settings are for. To have the option of NOT allowing iRadio to use cellular data if you want. My carrier like others has unlimited data so I don't give a __ If data is flowing.

BIG oversight.

5. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

So is the podcast app or any other app that prompts you to use cellular every time a BIG oversight too? It asks you every time to use cellular or not.

P.S. what if something happens to iRadio and it goes down? you're going to be late to work because the alarm didn't go off?

6. patent10021 thread starter macrumors 68020

patent10021

Are you agreeing with me then? lol because I don't care what app asks me for permission to use cellular data since I have UNLIMITED data.
    As long as I have the option to use iRadio with the alarm that's all I care about. Other people can turn off that option if they like.

Again with the proper settings we could set two alarms. A main and backup. It's all about the OS settings that we are given. Any option can be programmed as a setting. It's just code.

7. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

No phone platform that am I aware of let's you wake up to an Internet based music streaming service. I don't see how it's an oversight for Apple since no one else does that now.