Caption Distraction - Add word balloons, effects, stickers, and filters to your photo

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by CapDistract, Jul 20, 2013.

1. CapDistract macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce the latest update for an app I've developed called Caption Distraction. Caption Distraction lets you turn a photo into an authentic looking comic by adding word balloons, effects, stickers, and filters.

I know this genre is already saturated with many quality apps, but Caption Distraction sets itself apart by:

-being based on the stylings of the professional comic book letterers at comicraft.com (I purchased a license for this)
    -allowing you to edit the colors of the various stickers contained within the app
    -containing a very easy to use / intuitive step wise user interface which allows you to create comments very quickly and without frustration

Since I first created the app, it has undergone many improvements and now contains the ability to resize text, add multi-colored text, and now includes about 400 more stickers. Many bugs have been fixed and new artwork has also been added.

You can download the lite version of Caption Distraction right here for free: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/caption-distraction-lite/id647705377?ls=1&mt=8.

Thanks for your time and if you have any comments or suggestions please let me know.

2. ItBeMe22 macrumors 6502

ItBeMe22

You are now $1.99 richer I just got it and like it very much. Thanks. :)

3. CapDistract thread starter macrumors newbie

No problem. Thanks for the purchase and glad you like it! More stuff will be added free of charge later on (revamped filters, ability to do panels, etc.).