Caption this.

stoid

macrumors 601
Original poster
I was watching my new Star Wars Original Trilogy with a buddy, and when I saw this scene, it just screamed out at me. Would be interesting if this was one of the 'special edition changes' Lucas decided to make ;)

Sorry for the rough PS job, when I have some more time, maybe I'll refine it some more.
:D :cool:

blackfox

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2003
PDX
"Join me it is the only way...we will rule the galaxy as father and son...plus you get this free iPod..."

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
"I think this damn blinky yellow light is screwing with my iTrip. Guys, can you still hear Nellie McKay in there?"

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
*pffff-shhhh* Your Walkman is weak, old man. *pffff-shhh* *pffff-shhh* You should have bought one of these.

flyfish29

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2003
New HAMpshire
Darth's playlist:

Dark Side of the Moon- entire album Pink Floyd
Darkside of the World Marvin Gaye
In My darkest Hour Farmer Boys

I was amazed at how many songs had dark side in them on iTunes Music Store.

Also, the new promotion to go with the BMW

iPod your Tiefighter!

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
blackfox said:
"Join me it is the only way...we will rule the galaxy as father and son...plus you get this free iPod..."
That's pretty funny. :D

Dunno... I always saw Apple as the rebel forces (and Jedi, et al) with M$ as the Empire. Maybe the iPod made Vader "see the light" and stand up to the Emperor. Maybe they offered Lando an iPod to turn Han in. Maybe Yoda has a mini (green, of course). Maybe I have too much free time on my hands.

blackfox

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2003
PDX
"...so as I was saying...all you need to do is sign up a certain amount of people with the promise of a free ipod, and you yourself will receive a shiny new iPod, just like this one...it is called a "pyramid scheme" and is one of the many benefits of the Dark Side...the ability to take advantage of the naivete, stupidity and greed of others for personal gain...oh, and I'm your father..."

rueyeet

macrumors 65816
Jun 10, 2003
MD
"Never underestimate the power of the.....ooooh! I haven't heard this song in YEARS!"

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
blackfox said:
"...so as I was saying...all you need to do is sign up a certain amount of people with the promise of a free ipod, and you yourself will receive a shiny new iPod, just like this one...it is called a "pyramid scheme" and is one of the many benefits of the Dark Side...the ability to take advantage of the naivete, stupidity and greed of others for personal gain...oh, and I'm your father..."
My favourite yet! :D

Inkmonkey

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2003
Calgary
blackfox said:
I think we have a WINNER!

Phat_Pat

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2004
I Live Where I Live
Vader: "Don't make me drop it"

some guy in background: "He'll do it he's crazy!!!!"

Luke: "Ok,i'll do anything you want.."

**Sighs**

Crowd lets out a breath of relief. :D

blackfox

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2003
PDX
" ...It all started with this damn iPod...soon people couldn't be without a constant stream of digital media...Apple relentlessly promoted integration into a Digital lifestyle with a flurry of well-designed gadgets...I was hooked...pretty soon, I woke up and found myself in this bloody black suit...I have wi-fi internet access, a flip-out lcd screen, an expresso maker, my lightsaber recharges automatically when attached to my belt, and I have this bad-ass vocoder that makes my voice sound cool...but was it really worth it...? ...I just don't know anymore..."

or

" I overthrew the order of the Galaxy, killed all my friends and all I got was this lousy iPod...the Darkside blows."