Car fans, gotta love the Beverly Hilton (pics/vids!)

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by SaMaster14, Jun 24, 2011.

1. SaMaster14 macrumors 6502

2. Devie macrumors 6502a

I get that you're excited that you saw two supercars, but, well no offence, but why put it onto youtube, and why post it here?
    If I wanted to see a picture of those cars I can very easily do so, if I wanted to see a nice review of them I can, and I can even see Jeremy Clarkson thrash the crap outa them, so I don't get why you'd think we'd want to see the pictures?

3. wesrk macrumors 6502a

He just wanted to share what he saw. That's all. Nothing wrong with that. He's not reviewing the cars or claiming to do so, he's not saying that this is the best video ever, he's not saying these are the best pictures ever, he's just saying that in that hotel you can see pretty cool cars from time to time and this particular time that he was around he took a couple videos and pictures of the ones he saw. Nothing more, nothing less.

There's all sorts of threads about posting pictures, I don't see what's wrong with having one more.

No offence to you, and maybe this wasn't your intention, but you came off a bit dic*ish in that reply. No one is forcing you to read this thread. If you don't like it and have nothing to bring to the table, then don't reply. That's a freedom we all have. I personally liked the story and the cars he saw, I know there are other places to read about cars and see pictures, but I'm not in those places, I'm here.

4. GroundLoop macrumors 68000

GroundLoop

Just a suggestion to the OP....

Edit the photo so the license plate isn't showing for the owner's sake.

GL

5. scarboni21 macrumors regular

this :D

6. Elven macrumors 6502a

Elven

While in the car park, declaring his love for safety briefings

7. SaMaster14 thread starter macrumors 6502

Ya, honestly I wasn't even that excited. I've seen way nicer supercars and luxury cars, and even been in an F430 Spyder a few times, and a bentley etc. But, I was waiting for some friends who were staying at the hotel and had nothing else to do, so why not.

8. tran.man48 macrumors newbie

hahaha, I like how there's a Nissan Sentra parked behind the Ferrari