Carphone Warehouse £100 voucher

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by richr, Apr 22, 2008.

1. richr macrumors newbie

Has anyone received theirs yet? Do you have to go into the store? I bought my iphone on the 4th April so should I have had it by now?

2. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

i went in yesterday and asked for it

the guy said it takes 60days from when the price change occurred and it will be posted to the bill payer

from this i assume you had to activate the iphone within the 14days or you dont get your £100 voucher

3. richr thread starter macrumors newbie

so it has to be activated via itunes to qualify for the £100 voucher?

4. Snips macrumors regular

I received my £100 credit voucher!

...it arrived in the mail this morning, can be used against any Carphone Warehouse purchase, and valid until 30th June 2008.

Thing is, I bought mine *after* the reduction, so it looks like I'm getting my iPhone for £69 ;)

btw, I did activate it on O2.

...think I'll use my voucher towards my 3G iPhone upgrade at the end of June :D

5. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

hi,

i actually got mine today

the sales assistant had it wrong you do not need to have activated the iphone

6. Alan Taylor macrumors 6502

Alan Taylor

Wait, they are still just £169 in the store right? This is just if you bought it a within a time-frame before the price drop - like a price-promise sort of thing? Or will I actually have to pay £270 tomorrow and then send in a rebate? :(

7. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

yes £169. That's if you can find one!!!!

8. paul1971 macrumors newbie

Don't hold your breath on using the £100 voucher against a new iPhone. I tried to use mine (legitimately) today to buy another iPhone for my daughter and no matter what they tried in the shop they could not use the credit in the account against an iPhone and always ended up with a request at the end for payment by credit or debit card. Not sure what to use the voucher for now!?!

9. richr thread starter macrumors newbie

got mine on Friday, was gonna use it on another iphone at cpw. Has anybody done this yet?

10. Alan Taylor macrumors 6502

Alan Taylor

Out of the 4 stores at the Lakeside Mall (2 CarephoneWarehouse and 2 O2 stores), only one O2 had one in stock. I got the last one :D