Carrier Stores (UK)

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Azy, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Azy macrumors regular

Anybody have any experience with lining up at the likes of Vodafone instead of an apple store. I want to get mine as an upgrade through Vodafone so will be heading to a Vodafone store to get mine. I'm thinking maybe go to a smaller town in the hope that the Q's will be shorter and I can arrive later (not a huge fan of the idea of camping out for hours before the store opens!)

Does anybody have experience with carrier stores on launch days, do people go as mad at such stores and what kinda times would you need to arrive at a Vodafone store?

2. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

3. dannyjames8 Guest

Im thinking about going to the Vodafone shop at Terminal 5 at Heathrow, I work there and my company gets a discount there. They open at 5:30 so I was going to go then. I doubt there will be a queue but I'm still unsure whether they will have it on launch day so will stop by sometime next week and ask

4. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

Let us know what they say? Are there any other shops in Heathrow that would sell unlocked 64gb phones?

5. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

Only Apple Stores sell unlocked...

6. Azy thread starter macrumors regular

Vodafone will unlock them free in contract... All you have to do is fill out a simple form