Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apple111115

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2011
Hi everybody, just a thread for what carrier you have for your iPhone. :) You can post what you like/dislike about your carrier also. I, personally, have AT&T.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Hi everybody, just a thread for what carrier you have for your iPhone. :) You can post what you like/dislike about your carrier also. I, personally, have AT&T.
Sprint.

Like: Unlimited data, no worries about overages on anything. Anytime minutes, free mobile to mobile calling. Free long distance, free minutes nights (after 7pm) and weekends, pricing.

Hates: No Network Vision (LTE) right now, sucky 3G service (data through a coffee stirrer straw). Customer service (lies, lies, more lies, management of customer expectations, no communication between online and retail sales/service). $10 4G data fee which they insist is not for 4G (which nobody has right now) but for "smartphones" despite the fact that it was introduced as a 4G data fee for the HTC Evo. Introducing TEP (Total Equipment Protection) MONTHS after I got my iPhone with Applecare.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
I have Verizon and paid full price ($924) for 64GB iPhone 5. I was upgrading from a 4 Nd kept my unlimited data and bumped up to LTE. Well worth it to me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.