Carson accuses Cruz of dirty tricks

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Feb 2, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I read Carson was going home to get fresh clothes. He's done.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

There were reports of Carson ending his candidacy last night, which his campaign has denied. While I really like Carson, I think he will quit after South Carolina. I think after last night, the Republican race is a 3 man race now: Cruz, Rubio, Trump. The others really should just bow out now.

4. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

I don't agree. Iowa is irrelevant IMO.

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

It's still going to be a 3 man race. Ok one man, a man child, and a small child.

The other candidates never had a chance.

6. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

No, Iowa helps determine who will not win the republican nomination. Like Huckabee and Santorum, Cruz is the big winner, I mean loser in this case.

7. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

It usually helps to have a fresh pair of pants after crapping them.

8. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Since Carson is a doctor, what has he said about the future helium supply issue, since as a doctor and probably deals with CT and MRI machines, he should have an inkling about what makes them operate. With 30 years of helium left, maybe he'll want to ban kiddies putting balloons floating in the sky and conserve the stuff for more pro-life issues - he is pro-life, isn't he?? Or does he think helium grows on trees and is collected in outer space by the USS Enterprise since helium is everywhere despite being impossible to capture in space right now...

9. Sydde, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  10. nfl46 macrumors 603

Interesting development.

This was sent out before the Iowa Caucus started.

upload_2016-2-3_14-26-33.png

11. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

You should see Trump's whinge whine rant tweet from this morning. Sounds like he can't stand being Trumped. ;)

Or as everyone else in the world calls it, sore loser.

BL.

12. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

That's sleazy as hell.

Edit: Actually I take that back, if it was being reported by the press prior to this they were really just letting people know. It's probably true anyway.

13. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

This is outright voter fraud and the authorities should be announcing that they are conducting a criminal investigation of the Cruz campaign.

14. BenTrovato macrumors 68020

BenTrovato

It's only voter fraud if you're looking for things to be fair, which they haven't been in decades. If you hate Trump, then no it's not fraud, he's just whining. Pick your poison.

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Trump did not even attend the debate and still managed second.

16. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

I despise them both but that's totally irrelevant. We do not prosecute people because we do not like them or look the other way because we do like them, the litmus test is whether or not they broke the law.

17. vrDrew macrumors 65816

I'm no fan of Ted Cruz - but no. That wasn't fraud. And it wasn't the reason Cruz won the Iowa Caucuses. Carson actually outperformed his pre-caucus polls. So it seems unlikely that a bunch of would-be Carson voters switched over to Cruz.

The only person who underperformed his polls was Donald Trump. Which probably isn't surprising, given his decision to skip the Fox News debate and his pitiful ground game in Iowa.

18. Hieveryone macrumors 68020

The only loser is Bernie

19. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Now I have to google it. Just post it next time and save me those precious seconds.

20. Hieveryone macrumors 68020

Cruz will be joining Hillary in JAIL soon

21. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

If the Cruz campaign willfully and intentionally misled voters, it is voter fraud plain and simple. The outcome of the election is irrelevant.

22. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

So tired of your crap. Can you actually debate anything or is this the best you can do>

23. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Telling lies isn't voter fraud. (If it was, I think 99% of politicians would be in prison.) And while ted Cruz has played fast and loose with the truth on numerous occasions - his Tweet about Carson "taking some time off" doesn't come close to the level of an actual lie.

24. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

I'm not referring to any tweets, there were reports that Cruz campaign staff were telling voters during the caucus that Carson had already suspended his campaign and they should vote for Cruz instead.

25. nfl46 macrumors 603

Attached Files: