Case/pouch complete cover hard material

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
After a case or pouch that my iPhone 6 can be put in and then put in my pocket for complete protection, ideally a hard case for screen protection.

I don't want any cut outs as I'll use my iPhone outside, it's for work purposes really and so want complete protection in my pocket, reason I want it to be hard/rugged protection.

Currently I have a neoprene type that is ideal except it's soft and I'm worried when in my pocket if I bump into something at work at pocket level it will smash.

Anything like this? Ideally in UK our for delivery to UK.

Thanks

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
None then... :(

Looked and nothing I can see out there, lots of pouch, with pull tabs etc, but nothing that has a hard front to protect the screen , and be totally covered not with cutouts on.

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
Not entirely sure what you're asking. Literally a rigid box that you would open and take the phone out every time you want to use it?

popcorn-in-sac

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2008
Seattle, WA area
Try Nutshell cases

Although not completely rigid, the leather cases from Nutshell do have a stiff plastic insert in them on the screen side to help with this scenario.

They are based in New Zealand, and ship world-wide. My wife uses their pouches without tabs, pockets or belt clips, so it's pocketable as well.

Mark

alau0115

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2009
Markham, ON, Canada
After a case or pouch that my iPhone 6 can be put in and then put in my pocket for complete protection, ideally a hard case for screen protection.

I don't want any cut outs as I'll use my iPhone outside, it's for work purposes really and so want complete protection in my pocket, reason I want it to be hard/rugged protection.

Currently I have a neoprene type that is ideal except it's soft and I'm worried when in my pocket if I bump into something at work at pocket level it will smash.

Anything like this? Ideally in UK our for delivery to UK.

Thanks
Try looking in Etsy.com. There are a lot of sleeves/pouches for iPhone 6/6+.

Some allows you to customize the sleeve/pouch to fit your specific phone case. But for hard and rugged pouch/sleeve, it may still be difficult to find there.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
Case/pouch complete cover hard material

Not entirely sure what you're asking. Literally a rigid box that you would open and take the phone out every time you want to use it?

Sort of yes. It's purely for work where I'll carry my iPhone in my pocket.

I don't like the cases where you click them into a plastic surround, and also a case that has a camera cut out.

I prefer to use it naked and am happy purely for work for something I've described. Out of work I have the Apple leather case and a normal soft pouch.

Check out the UAG scout folio
Beast that! Camera cut out though :(

Last edited:

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
Sort of yes. It's purely for work where I'll carry my iPhone in my pocket.

I don't like the cases where you click them into a plastic surround, and also a case that has a camera cut out.

I prefer to use it naked and am happy purely for work for something I've described. Out of work I have the Apple leather case and a normal soft pouch.
Still not exactly sure what you're looking for...so a case without any cutouts? Do you still want to be able to use the phone while its in the case? If not, then you can just get a Pelican box.

MrMister111

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
UK
Not bothered on using the phone when in case no. Like a pouch but something to protect our better than a soft pouch in case I bump into something when it's in my pocket.

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.