iPod touch Case / protector for iPod touch 6th Gen

mikebatho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Greater Manchester UK
Can anyone in the UK recommend a decent touch case for the 6th gen touch? I say UK as I don't want to ship in from overseas.

I don't want the three layer type with attached screen protector, as I find they don't sit nicely. I'd rather go for a separate screen protector and case. Just needs a little protection from knocks, but I don't want it to look like a tank....

Cheers.

Paddle1

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2013
It can be difficult to get a case for the iPod that isn't designed specifically for kids, isn't too bulky/has a design you prefer. I had to get one from Amazon.com. I'm not in the UK so I can't recommend one but I do recommend searching around online for one you like.

mikebatho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Greater Manchester UK
It can be difficult to get a case for the iPod that isn't designed specifically for kids, isn't too bulky/has a design you prefer. I had to get one from Amazon.com. I'm not in the UK so I can't recommend one but I do recommend searching around online for one you like.
Hi. Yeah, I've already been looking around, but reviews seem pretty sketchy. I was just hoping someone would see this in the UK that has found a decent one.... thanks.

jrs22

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2012
What if you check Amazon for reviews and then look for a UK seller on Ebay? I recently bought a new case for my Ipod Touch 4 because i still need it to run an "orphan" app, and found a large selection there.

Digger148

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2010
Griffin Survivor Core and the Griffin FastClip for iPod are the 2 cases I use for my iPod Touch. Both are available via Ebay UK, but, I think they may ship from the U.S.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
Can anyone in the UK recommend a decent touch case for the 6th gen touch? I say UK as I don't want to ship in from overseas.

I don't want the three layer type with attached screen protector, as I find they don't sit nicely. I'd rather go for a separate screen protector and case. Just needs a little protection from knocks, but I don't want it to look like a tank....

Cheers.
I always buy clear skins (front and back) for my Touch instead of a case. It makes them easier to hold, doesn't take away from their thinness and it seems to protect them well (never any damage on them).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.