Case that works with a skin on the back, easy to fetch from pocket, removes quickly?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Good4Another, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Good4Another macrumors newbie

I can't seem to find a case that I can put my iphone (with a BSE skin on the back), that isn't made of some sticky rubber that pulls my pocket out with it, and is easy to take off entirely with ease?

I don't want a case without my skin b/c eventually they get lint/dirt b/w the case back and phone and scratch up the back. I also like to have the phone with just the skin and no case sometimes.

I hate the rubber/gel type cases that are difficult to slip back into my pocket or pull my entire pocket out with the phone when I go to retrieve it.

I'd love a soft touch plastic case that's thin, easy to get on and off without peeling up my BSE back skin, and adds minimal bulk to the phone. I don't need or want any screen protection.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? When I look at other threads I just see a lot of contradicting posts about cases and many don't factor in the use of a skin along with the case.

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Dude check the accessory forum, I made a post specifically about this.