Cases and Zagg IS at Best Buy now

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xenuprime, Jun 20, 2010.

1. xenuprime macrumors 6502

I just came from BB and they already have cases and Zagg IS for sale.

The cases are from Rockfish and were $16. They had black, and some translucent colors. They are a soft (maybe silicone). I did not like how bulky they look and they are not cheap enough for me to consider as temporary cases.

The IS was of course too expensive. Front or back was $20 each or the easy install (no side protection) full body was $29.

I did not have my phone, sorry no pics.

2. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

There was another thread on this where they had pics of the rocketfish. Looked bulky like you said. I hate IS so not sure what I'm going to do.

3. billinaz macrumors 6502

billinaz

Is that their installed price? I got the IS for both my upcoming iPhones for less than $22.00 shipped. Both easy install and full versions were the same price. I got the easy install because I havent had any luck at all with the material staying on the sides of my phones.

4. xenuprime thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry, just found that thread.

Yeah, the cases seem cheap and would IMO make the phone ugly.

I have enjoyed my IS, but would like something clearer this time. I got used to it and it never bothered my though. I heard the IS for I4 is clearer, but I have not been able to confirm this.

That is not their installed price. I don't know if they still do that. IS has always been cheaper online 9esspecially with coupon codes).

5. Zexel macrumors member

Best Buy does do installs of Invisible Shields. They charge $7.99 for a screen only install or $11.99 (I think) for a full body install.

6. slipper macrumors 68000

slipper

I wish the other brands were available pre-release. Zagg InvisibleShield is hideous.

7. christof macrumors 6502

My local mall has a ZAGG booth right outside the Apple Store Stonestown San Francisco. I believe they do free installation of Invisible Shield (perhaps, if purchased at their booth). They may even accept coupons from the ZAGG website.

I'm staying away from Invisible Shield. It's a pain to install, gathers dust on the edges and sometimes discolors.

8. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Yeah... I agree. Zagg is horrible. You should check out Wrapsol. It's worlds better. ;)