Cases for business professionals? Clients handle the phone for signatures

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dontwalkhand, Oct 18, 2015.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

I am deciding on what case I should put on my iPhone. Right now I have a clear one on the iPhone, but thinking about putting my black Apple Leather Case on the phone.

Clients handle the phone for signature capture, so even the impression the clients get signing on my phone actually matters as well. I am no C level executive, but I do want something that exudes professionalism.

The clear case has a lot of scuffs in the clear plsatic, and such, so I am wondering if I should put on the Apple leather case. What do you guys recommend?

2. anthonybkny macrumors regular

anthonybkny

3. I7guy macrumors G5

The apple leather class is very nice. I don't think you can go wrong with it. The apple store has some nice stuff, why don't you go in and browse?

4. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Cant go wrong with the Apple leather. I have had mine for 13 months now and it's still going strong. Looks great as it ages too.

5. dontwalkhand thread starter macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

The reason why I put on the clear is because it is minimalist, but I may try the leather out, since I already own it, I might as well use it.

But over time the clear scuffs up so bad that it starts to look bad.

6. DynamicSausage macrumors 6502

DynamicSausage

In my personal opinion, nothing says professionalism like a bit of black leather. That goes for chairs, phones, wallets, you name it. It just says I look good and I work hard.

7. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

My wife just got a clear speck and she loves it. It's a bit thick but it's ultra clear and has a one year stay clear warranty. After seeing it, it's the case I would be using if I didn't love this leather case so much. I've never used s case for anywhere near this long.

8. ellzar macrumors newbie

I work in the legal field and often have to interact with directors and commissioners of a regulatory body as well as c level executives. I use an evutec Karbon SI case. Has a black carbon fibre look to it. Makes it look like a blackberry, imo, and no issues placing it on a board room table or passing to a client for signature. But I have to be honest I don't think people care that much - maybe I am not paranoid enough?

9. dontwalkhand thread starter macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

The way I see it is that the phone is an extension of you, just like your car, and other things on your person that you might have with you such as pens, so keeping a degree of professionalism is important.

I have decided to go for the black Apple Leather case. I also ordered a Caudabe Veil but I may never use it honestly.

10. ellzar macrumors newbie

Fair enough. To be honest you cannot go wrong with the apple case.

11. Andres186 macrumors newbie

Black always looks professional. I would use the black Apple case or a Goldblack case... they are also very elegant...