Cases for the iPhone 5

Nepaiphoneuser

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2012
Northeast PA
I love my new iPhone and it arrived perrrrfect, so I wanted to keep it that way. I picked up a black gloss Speck Candy shell case from AT&T on launch day ( I have Verizon but they have horrible accessories) I love it...however my wife tried surprising me with a new case tonight a Ballistic smooth case and I really don't like the feel.

Any other case suggestions? I hate ordering online as I like to see it and maybe feel it first

xraytech

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2010
I love my new iPhone and it arrived perrrrfect, so I wanted to keep it that way. I picked up a black gloss Speck Candy shell case from AT&T on launch day ( I have Verizon but they have horrible accessories) I love it...however my wife tried surprising me with a new case tonight a Ballistic smooth case and I really don't like the feel.

Any other case suggestions? I hate ordering online as I like to see it and maybe feel it first
You'd be better served doing a search or even just browsing the iPhone Accessories Board.

stringbeanie

macrumors 6502
Aug 25, 2008
Southern California

How did it feel? I was considering this case and thinking it would feel like a matte finish case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.