Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Monsieur

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Any recommendations/thoughts as to where to buy peripherals and where to find reviews for them? In particular, I'm looking at USB LED lights that give light to the keyboard, as well as USB hubs. I went to ebay and found a bewildering array of all sorts of stuff...but I was wondering if it is all just cheap? Any comments/guidance would be much appreciated!

jxyama

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2003
Mr. Monsieur said:
Any recommendations/thoughts as to where to buy peripherals and where to find reviews for them? In particular, I'm looking at USB LED lights that give light to the keyboard, as well as USB hubs. I went to ebay and found a bewildering array of all sorts of stuff...but I was wondering if it is all just cheap? Any comments/guidance would be much appreciated!

well, the best bet is to go to a local computer store and take a look - then get the one you like the best for the price. i really doubt that it's worth the effort of finding reviews and researching because most of them are the same. it's like trying to find reviews for ballpoint pens - i'm sure sure someone does it but not sure if there's much merit...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.