Celebrity Endorsements You Don't Want.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Plutonius, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

Whomever candidate this celebrity endorses is a good reason not to vote for that candidate :).

Do you see any celebrity endorsements that cause you to lean towards the other candidate ?

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Republicans have long railed against celebrities and Hollywood elite and their endorsements. Kind of strange that they're now voting for one, huh?

3. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

I vote on issues. Not narcissist celebrities who make a living by selling fake personas, so why would anyone trust them at face value?

But it's "Liberal Hollywood", which people who say that also tend to overlook or forget is quite a sexist, racist, and ageist business that exists to profit from the tales it sells for people to swallow - in case people hadn't noticed. Unless Liberals are pure hypocrites? Or not Liberals at all?

And I'm sorry, but I had to stop reading when I saw Kim Cadassian's name. Can't believe she ever made it famous, though as people say, "videotape showing intercourse sells". Oh, wait, is that quite the same thing as "sex sells"? Yes, but only to a larger degree. Didn't know she was a Liberal, either.

4. Limey77 macrumors regular

Perhaps she just trying to improve her reputation by voting for the smart choice

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Maybe she's still for Clinton, and she figures saying she'll vote for Trump will drive more traffic Hillary's way.

6. Plutonius, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016

Plutonius thread starter macrumors 603

Plutonius

Read the article. She is thinking about ditching Hillary for Trump. So she's voting for the smart choice ?

It's more of "Look at me. I think that I'm important".

7. Limey77 macrumors regular

Link won't open on my iPhone on the public wifi I'm on.

But I was only making a joke. There's nothing she could do to improve her reputation

8. Plutonius thread starter macrumors 603

Plutonius

You should read the whole article. My favorite part is when she talks about how media published nude pictures of Trump's wife. She then wonders what pictures the media would show of her if Kanye ran for president.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 24, 2016 ---
    I agree. I think she has more negatives then Trump or Hillary.

9. Limey77 macrumors regular

Yep, I actively avoid reading anything about her and her extended family.

10. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

Don't worry, trumpets have Scott baio. Hollywood royalty.

Also Kim k isn't a Hollywood star...she's not in many (any?) movies. I'd vote for her over trump though.

11. Plutonius thread starter macrumors 603

Plutonius

An good reason not to vote for Trump but then again, Caitlyn Jenner endorses Trump.

12. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg