Cell Phone Links Bin Laden to Pakistani Intelligence.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by appleguy123, Jun 24, 2011.

1. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

More@Source

I think that most of us figured that this was true, this evidence just further backs up that assumption.

inb4:Stop sending them money!

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Lets see we give em billions of $$$ and they hide Bin Laden.........hmmmm same old stupid Congress we ever had.:rolleyes: What a waste, we could be building roads bridges in America etc and instead we are throwing it down the drain.

3. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

Don't imagine that Pakistan is homogeneous it's well understood that the militant factors have always held a-lot of sway in Pakistan. It's possible that our intervention has kept the country from slipping further into extremism. Or maybe its pushed it has encourage greater extremism.

It's very hard to say...

It's just worth knowing that Pakistan's "government" is far less cohesive than ours (or that of most western nation).

4. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

well lets be fair it only takes a few bad apples to make it pretty easy to hide Bin Laden and lets be honest if anyone though that Bin Laden did not have some people in Pakistani Intelligence on his pay roll then they are well idiots.

It only takes a small handful to cause real problems because they can feed that criticle info to Bin Laden. Now what it does prove is it was a good thing the US did not tell Pakistani that they were going in until afterwards because there was no warning for Bin Laden.

5. 184550 Guest

Name one country in the ME that we give money/ aid to that doesn't do just that.

Hell, name one country in the world that we give money/ aid to that doesn't do that.

6. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Wish I could, Look at all those U.S. tax dollars going bye bye.