Cell phones ad 5G.

Crowbot

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2018
NYC
Adams sure puts out a full opinion. The one thing missing is any actual science. I'm surprised that he didn't mention UFOs or Area 51. The comments rounded it out full on all the conspiracy theories.

JBGoode

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2018
Adams sure puts out a full opinion. The one thing missing is any actual science. I'm surprised that he didn't mention UFOs or Area 51. The comments rounded it out full on all the conspiracy theories.
You're only saying this because of your mushy fluoride brain. ;)

Reactions: Crowbot

Crowbot

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2018
NYC
Fluoride is poisonous as well as chlorine and the chlorine/ammonia bonded chloramines
Then maybe we should take the chlorine out of table salt. Oh, that would leave Sodium, which explodes on contact with water. I'm more worried about the complex organics that we're putting out.

LordVic

macrumors 603
Sep 7, 2011
Fluoride is poisonous as well as chlorine and the chlorine/ammonia bonded chloramines
Everything is poisonous depending on amount injested. Something higher, somethings are lower. Something in low dosages, such as Fluoride have had no measurable affects on the human body. This is known because it has been heavily researched over the hundred or so years it's been a regular inclusion in our systems.

the idea that if something is a chemical, than it must be bad, is plain and simple stupid. Because EVERYTHING is a chemical compound of some sort.

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2017
Everything is poisonous depending on amount injested. Something higher, somethings are lower. Something in low dosages, such as Fluoride have had no measurable affects on the human body. This is known because it has been heavily researched over the hundred or so years it's been a regular inclusion in our systems.

the idea that if something is a chemical, than it must be bad, is plain and simple stupid. Because EVERYTHING is a chemical compound of some sort.
At least two of the three compounds are cancer causing.

LordVic

macrumors 603
Sep 7, 2011
At least two of the three compounds are cancer causing.
I think you'd be quiet scared and shocked to realize how many things have cancer markers in them, that we use day to day, even things we require for living.

Life is fragile. We should take reasonable precautions and limit ourselves. But to avoid completely everything that might cause cancers (which are just mutations of cells), you will need to live in a bubble.

Did you know for example, the human body requires Vitamins from the SUN to live. The same SUN also cause cancers. we don't avoid the sun.

Reactions: mudslag

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68020
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
Did we already have a thread about the mythical dangers of 5g?

5g signals actually have far less ability to penetrate solids than 4g. So in a world where non-ionizing radiation actually causes cancer, 5g would presumably be safer.

Also, if cell phones cause cancer why is it that brain cancer rates have been stable over the past 40+ years... well before the widespread use of cell phones?

Reactions: mudslag

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2017
I think you'd be quiet scared and shocked to realize how many things have cancer markers in them, that we use day to day, even things we require for living.

Life is fragile. We should take reasonable precautions and limit ourselves. But to avoid completely everything that might cause cancers (which are just mutations of cells), you will need to live in a bubble.

Did you know for example, the human body requires Vitamins from the SUN to live. The same SUN also cause cancers. we don't avoid the sun.
Yes, I do know this.

LordVic

macrumors 603
Sep 7, 2011
Yes, I do know this.
yes, it's just important to understand that hyperbolic statements for attention grabbing click bait claims and understand what the message actually is. Taking ANY news source as a defacto truth is folly.