So I'm at the mall today with the wife when we happen to go into the Apple Store so she could look at some iPod stuff. I'm playing around with a MBP when the guy tells me that they just got in a shipment of 15" MBP's in all three processor speeds! What luck! With all the shipping delays for the MBP's, I just couldn't pass it up, so I ended up leaving with the "Ultimate" version: 2.16 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 256 VRAM and a 100GB 7200 RPM drive. So here's the deal: The 15.4" inch screen is awesome and big enough for what I do (Logic Pro sequencing), but to me, a 17 inch screen would be desirable as well. It's not an absolute must by any means considering I have a 20" Dell LCD display that the MBP will be connected to 60-70% of the time, but all things being equal, if given a choice between a 15" or a 17" configured exactly the same, I'd take the 17" just for the extra screen real estate. So although I'm EXTREMELY tempted to, I haven't opened the box for my new MBP yet because of the recent rumors of a possible 17" MBP being announced during the Apple Birthday event. The 14-day return period for my MBP ends April 1st so assuming they actually annouce a 17" model by then, I could return the 15.4" unopened for a 100% refund by April 1st and then turn right around and order the 17". The question: Given the current MBP supply issues and the availability (or lack thereof) of an 8x SuperDrive to go in it, realistically what are the chances that a 17" MBP is made available in April? What would you do in this situation: don't open the 15" and wait until April 1st to see if a 17" is announced or forget the 17" and stick with the 15"?