Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Chances of an Exciting Pro Machine in 2020?

sammyman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 21, 2005
Hi everyone, I'm curious about the chance of a new 16" MacBook Pro, new iMac Pro, or a new Mac Pro in 2020? Someone offered me the chance to get a new mac with an employee discount, but I can probably only take advantage of it this year.

Right now, I'm leaning towards a new MBP with the new 5600m graphics card and 4tb SSD. More Mac than I would normally buy, but with the discount, I think it may make sense.

Should I wait a couple months or go for it? I'd also be interested in a new iMac Pro.

christiann

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2020
Laguna Beach, California
Hi everyone, I'm curious about the chance of a new 16" MacBook Pro, new iMac Pro, or a new Mac Pro in 2020? Someone offered me the chance to get a new mac with an employee discount, but I can probably only take advantage of it this year.

Right now, I'm leaning towards a new MBP with the new 5600m graphics card and 4tb SSD. More Mac than I would normally buy, but with the discount, I think it may make sense.

Should I wait a couple months or go for it? I'd also be interested in a new iMac Pro.

Wait til the ARM Mac’s come out. They’re stopping to support Intel, ARM chips will be the norm..

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.