Chandler apple store salesman. "The iPhone 4 is the most durable phone on the market"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fastblack, Jul 2, 2010.

1. fastblack macrumors regular

I was getting my iPhone replaced at the Chandler, AZ apple store, when I overheard a salesman talking to a customer interested in an iPhone 4. He was letting them know how the glass is 30x stronger then plastic and 5x stronger then steel? and "The iPhone 4 is the most durable phone on the market"

lol?

I felt like I should have said something to the person.

2. ncfuser macrumors regular

Should have asked him to prove it and drop the phone from 3 feet.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

4. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

You should have asked him to prove it...with his iPhone 4!

I go to that Chandler store too. That's where I got my 17'' 2010 MBP. They're actually pretty cool at that store. They really took care of me when I had the yellow screen iMac.

5. kernkraft macrumors 68020

kernkraft

That's exactly what I thought. OK, dear salesman. Would you drop this one?

Hm... are you sure that was an Apple Store?

6. MassiveAttack macrumors 6502a

All salesmen have to door say anything to make a sale. In this case he lied about iPhone 4's durability. It's made of glass and thats about how durable it is.

7. fastblack thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I like that store. They replaced my 10 month out of warranty 3g because the plastic was cracking and dust under the screen. I was just hoping they might be able to clear the dust. Made it pretty easy to sell after I got my iPhone 4.

8. admanimal macrumors 68040

You mean a retail employee made a somewhat exaggerated superlative statement about the product they are getting paid to sell? Shocking!

9. xmtgx macrumors regular

I know! Wanna buy this brick, it works on the 4g network and is the worlds heaviest brick. only 399.99