Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'macOS Mojave (10.14)' started by JediStarWars, Aug 13, 2019.
Is it possible to change the wallpaper that appears when you first turn on a Mac running Mojave?
Sure, you can change the background on the login screen.
There's terminal commands to do that, but easier with one of the good utilities, such as OnyX.
Download OnyX, launch, then go to Parameters, then the Login tab. That allows you to change the login window to whatever background you fancy.
Great, many thanks, I'll check it out!
I also found this if anyone else finds it useful:
1) Go To: /Library/Desktop Pictures/
2) Find the file called "Mojave.heic"
3) Save a copy as a backup somewhere else
4) Select the picture you want to have instead
5) Edit image values (DPI, size, etc.) to fit
6) Rename this edited picture as Mojave.heic
Not sure that will work for the login window...
Did you try that yet?
I did try it, yes, and it worked perfectly!