Change Payment?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MotleyGrrl, Sep 20, 2013.

1. MotleyGrrl macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

Ordered the 5s 64gb on Apple Store app. I couldn't change my payment - could only use the cc they had on file. Can I change this at some point?

2. Slickdilla macrumors newbie

no, and they are probably going to cancel your order for fraud. you most likely wont have a phone in hand until november when it gets resolved and the ship dates slip that far. sorry

3. MotleyGrrl thread starter macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

How is it fraud if it's my cc? I just wanted to use a different payment method.

4. ungreen macrumors member

Call Apple. When I click edits payment option. It tells me to call them because they are not allow to do it online.

5. JeremyE macrumors regular

This happened last year for iPhone 5 orders. People got the bad end of it sadly.

6. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

Like most retailers they are very careful about credit cards. Changing could be difficult and could send your order to the back of the line of trash.

7. MotleyGrrl thread starter macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

Update: called Apple as soon as they opened and spoke with a really nice guy. He was able to change my cc and said there won't be any issues. The authorization on my other card will hang on for a few days, but will fall off. Checked my order status and the cc has been changed and still says will ship in 1-3 days :)