change shipping address???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vitog123, Sep 14, 2012.

1. vitog123 macrumors 6502

has anyone found out if we will be able to change our shipping address after completing the pre order???

2. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

It says because I'm processing it won't allow me to change the address. I'm going to call Apple sometime in the morning to see if they will change it.

3. reelbgpunk macrumors member

Yep!

I was able to change mine and got a shipping address change e-mail. It took a couple times.

4. iadam09 macrumors regular

How did you get it changed?

5. KimMelton661 macrumors 6502

It wouldn't let me change the shipping info at all! :( I wonder if Apple will let me if I call tomorrow?

6. mpsruo macrumors member

7. myworld2008 macrumors regular

same problem. i dont know by it is showing my old home address as shipping address.

I dont have that on my account anywhere on apple or att or creditcard.

i hope we can change it.

8. tsa1 macrumors regular

Wont let me change it yet either, no one is going to be home on friday that early at my GF's house! I might have to go hang out at her house if I can't change it haha Keep us updated!

9. CheesyTators macrumors member

FYI I ordered via Verizon and it would not let me change shipping address or bill to my account like I normally do. I had to get it shipped to my home and pay now.

10. JamesM1053 macrumors newbie

Only fusturating part about tonight....now it's being shipped to my parents place, where it usually doesn't show up until past 5pm...at my apartment it would've been there by 9am. Now I gotta drive 45 minutes up north?

Please let me change it Apple......

11. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

12. iadam09 macrumors regular

It says "We will begin processing your order soon. Once we begin processing your order, you may be able to cancel or edit the order."

So maybe later on today.

13. sydia21 macrumors regular

sydia21

Last year I called Apple and they let me do a one time address change for my preorder.

This year to avoid that, I temporarily changed my shipping address on AT&T.com yesterday and the new address came up today when I preordered from Apple.

14. bkb1777 macrumors newbie

bkb1777

Last year when I preordered it let me choose to have it sent to that AT&T store through the AT&T site, this time it did not. So I guess its being sent to my apartment, I would rather go pick it up at the store though.

15. DoubleDose macrumors newbie

Yup. Same issue here. Wouldn't let me change to my work address. I ordered it anyways. If they won't let me change it maybe I'll take the day off or something.

16. vitog123 thread starter macrumors 6502

reelbgpunk is right!
    i just got it to work

im using safari on a pc (which works better than chrome or iE as far as connecting to apple right now)

i copyed the link in my confirmation email "order status" and kept pushing the "edit" link under shipping address...
    i had to reload a few times but it finally worked.. keep at it!

17. tsa1 macrumors regular

I should have done that! :mad:

18. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Matthew9559

Yup, looks like we will have to change shipping tomorrow.

I am got to be out of town Friday but staying at a friends house in Vegas so I of his address and added it yesterday morning as default shipping address. Piece of crap website didn't recognize it though and had my address there instead. I love how the edit shipping option was there bu grayed out. I hesitated checking out and went to mobile app, same BS. I just ordered it with the wrong address and hope I can change later. Such a ridiculous thing though...

Other than the it was vet smooth. Got my order in after much hesitation at 3:20 AM.

19. /dev/toaster macrumors 68020

/dev/toaster

I can't change the ship address, just errors out saying the store is down. Will have to try in the morning. I am on vacation and kinda wanna get it before I leave back. Crazy thing is, I am leaving the day after its supposed to get in.

Yes, risky :p Worse comes to worse, I have someone here overnight it.

20. ohio.emt macrumors 6502a

I wish I would have thought of that. :( Hopefully I'll remember for next year.

21. myworld2008 macrumors regular

I dont know how did they pull my old home address as shipping address.

i have updated my address on att,apple and credit card last week and still today apple pull my old address.

I hope they let me change it.
    does anybody know if they will let you change or not???

22. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Matthew9559

I never even thought about changing my AT&T address. I mean who would? I am ordering from a completely different website lol. I can understand how nice the ink is linked but sill absurd. Now I know though for future like you said though. :)

23. Siciliano611 macrumors regular

Not sure how you got it to work, everytime i click the edit button under shipping address it says i can't change it...even the order says not eligible to edit or cancel....

24. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Matthew9559

I am willing to bet we will be able to change it under our order details tomorrow. Says must wait for the order processing to finish before changes can be made. At least thats what it said for apple.com

----------

Same. It's a stupid pop up. :p

25. jtp098 macrumors 6502a

apple web site pulls in your billing address from the att account. i had to change it in the att account. then the new one showed up on the apple site