Chapterz - nice, easy and quickest way to start your LIFESTREAM BLOG out of tweets

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by paragarora, Oct 31, 2011.

1. paragarora macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

www.twitchapterz.com

Imagine you are at disneyland with a friend. You create a new chapter named "Having fun at Disneyland with Alice”. Now whenever you tweet from the app, it will be posted to your life chapter. Any chapter can further be shared as a blog to facebook, among others. And thats it!
    Please create many more chapters, share and enjoy :)

In case you are wondering how this is different from twitter, we "organize" your tweets into chapters. This is much more fun and useful. Give it a spin.

App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/chapterz/id470743716

Please review about this application and let me know what more features you would want to have.

2. alexpen macrumors newbie

Interesting and something different after days

Just checked out your application. I infact, had thought of similar idea a day back only for storifying facebook feeds.

Its a very novel and quite interesting a concept and if done well, I can bet will take you to million dollar downloads dream which developers generally have.

I faced an issue that as soon I deleted a tweet which I posted from your application, my application hanged. Get a fix for that. Otherwise, would love to use your application as an alternative to current blogging.

I would like to have photos uploaded along with just text updates. Would be a rock solid application after photos.

All in all, quite excited and contact me back if you need help in marketing your application.

3. paragarora thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for a quick reply

Thanks for a quick reply. Please follow us at twitter.com/twitchapterz and will contact you from there.

We are immediately working on the issue you have mentioned and will get a fix ed update in next 24 hours. Photos is a nice idea and over our mind as well as in development now. We are hoping to get that out pretty soon now.

4. paragarora thread starter macrumors newbie

Update

@alex Have updated the application as well as accepted by Apple

Issue you mentioned is fixed now. Please try and let me know any more issues you face.

5. alexpen macrumors newbie

Superb response.
    0.99$ is cool. Have contacted you on twitter. Have dropped you a mail via your personal website.

6. paragarora thread starter macrumors newbie

Interesting use case

Don't want to look like advertising but as a user, I am feeling quite excited about a use case I have figured out for using Chapterz.

Earlier I had connected twitter to my facebook, after Chapterz, I have disconnected them and would prefer posting life chapterz to facebook and not individual tweets. Tweeting via Chapterz and sharing Chapterz to facebook makes much more sense to me than tweeting with facebook connected or status updates directly to facebook.