Charlie Sheen makes more sense than Boehner

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Mar 3, 2011.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

Jul 11, 2003
    Nope, not one of my clever thread titles. A quote from Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips. Didn't take long for the Tea Party to up the *******e quotient.

2. fivepoint macrumors 65816

Sep 28, 2007
    I don't know about less sense than Sheen... but I completely agree that Boehner is not a real small-government conservative and that he isn't being NEARLY aggressive enough with his proposals to cut government spending. He's a slimey politician, that's all.
  3. dscuber9000 macrumors 6502a

Sep 16, 2007
    Indiana, US
    I'd love to see the Tea Party try that. :p Could you imagine the majority leader losing his seat at a time when his party doesn't have the Senate or Presidency? That would be such a huge blow.

And who knows if a teabagger could win in Boehner's district.
  4. leekohler macrumors G5

Dec 22, 2004
    Chicago, Illinois
    I told my parents if they voted for Boehner again, I'd come and burn their house down (kidding of course) a second time. :) They said, "Don't worry, we won't be voting for that guy."
  5. Huntn macrumors G5

May 5, 2008
    The Misty Mountains
    Anyone have a good link that describes Tea Party makeup, income, racial, etc? What's the word I'm looking for? I wonder if these people really know what they are asking for? I remember the guy at the Tea Party rally with a sign, leave my Social Security alone, and he was a Tea Party guy...