cheapest ebook store?

salacious

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2011
i am looking to buy 'absolute beginners guide to c (2nd edition) by greg perry' i dont need opinions on which book to buy just the cheapest place to get the ebook, as im in the uk im limited to whsmith, amazon uk, waterstones and foyles - to my knowledge, are there any cheaper sites in uk or us?

so far amazon is the cheapest ebook price at £13.55 $21

anyone please :)

i need this for my iphone on my daily travels.. thank you

Biglens

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2012
always find it more expensive after shipping fees, though US stores do have better prices in my experience

Comment

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
I would expect Amazon to be cheapest in general due to their volume.

But every time I've compared price between Amazon and ibooks has been to the cent exact.

Kindle books give more flexibility. Between Kindle device, desktop app, web app, iOS and android apps.

Comment

sweetbrat

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2009
Redford, MI
A lot of ebook prices are set by the publisher. In that case, the pricing will be the same no matter where you purchase it from. Many of the ebooks on Amazon are like this.

Comment

sweetbrat

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2009
Redford, MI
You finally have a 'tar! :p It's adorable lol
Thanks! I lurked around here for YEARS before I finally started posting anything, so I just made it to 500 posts a few days ago even though I joined in 2009. Then it took me a couple days to decide what I wanted to use for my avatar. It's like a major life decision ya know...not to be taken lightly ;)

Comment

Daveoc64

macrumors 601
Jan 16, 2008
Bristol, UK
Amazon UK normally price matches Kindle Books, so the Kindle Store is usually cheapest.

It's also the best ebook platform at the moment IMO.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.