Check it out, new Shure l2c-m iPhone specific headphones w/ mic. $119

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Donz0r, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Donz0r macrumors 6502a

So I'm looking for some high quality headphones for around 100 bucks, but I didn't want to go the iphone adapter w/ mic and regular headphones route, and I've heard that the v-moda vibes are not very good quality.

Then I stumbled upon these

http://store.shure.com/store/shure/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.104992900

[​IMG]

A quick google and macrumors forum search revealed squat about them so they must be new.

anyone heard of/tried them? looks promising, shure headphones are supposed to be top notch

EDIT: Apparently they're i2cm not L2cm as I had though, there is some info on these already.

2. HaroldC macrumors regular

"This product does not feature a send/end button."

I'm sure they do sound great, but without the button, I'll just keep my current ones since I have to be holding the phone anyway to end the call......

3. meglet macrumors member

meglet

Have you seen the Sennheiser MM 50 iP headphones? I've been using mine for about a month now and I love them.

They were good with the original iPhone, but they're even better with the 3G (and maybe just 2.0) because the faint hiss at low volume is gone.

Amazon Link

4. iBrody macrumors 6502