Chicago walk in chances

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SilentLoner, Sep 28, 2012.

1. SilentLoner macrumors 65816

SilentLoner

Hey,

What are my chances do you think of picking up a white iPhone 5 64gb on Verizon in either a vz or apple store :) today at like 5pm

2. TheSandman2236 macrumors 6502

Why do you just walk in and ask? No one could know unless they actually work at the store you're walking into...

3. SilentLoner thread starter macrumors 65816

SilentLoner

I of course am going to do this I am just wondering if anyone else has had success?

4. CanadaEh macrumors regular

5. dndandrea macrumors 6502

Call each place instead of driving everywhere. They'll tell you what stock they got but i bet most will be sold out. I called a couple walmarts, target, best buy, radioshack, and the AT&T store and none of them had any.

6. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

You may also just call them on the phone and get a live update of what's available.

7. lamenramen macrumors regular

It's not established if stores are reserving some of their shipments specifically for walk-ins. I'm pretty sure that all stores are selling out completely of their shipments just via the online reservation system. However, we get reports from Austin and some other cities that stores may set aside a few from every shipment specifically for walk-in customers.

No idea what to believe at this point. One thing for sure is that Apple employees know next to nothing.

8. Casey55 macrumors newbie

Casey55

Don't know if you can get one today, but you can order online and pick up next day.