China’s security surveillance

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stylinexpat, Apr 29, 2018.

1. stylinexpat macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

3. rafark macrumors 6502a

rafark

I think if you're a criminal you'd have all of your devices cameras already taped.

4. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

A friend of mine was telling me that in Beijing if a person was wanted by the police and they knew he was at a restaurant with some friends they would call up his friend and tell them exactly where they were at and ask his friend to walk over to the nearest police station. Their point was that they know at all times where you are at and with whom you are with at all times.

This new jailwalking thing is also a trip. They say that if you were jailwalking you would have received a text message with the jailwalking fine before you made it across the street. Many people think that China is a third world country (in a way it is though) that is way behind America but in reality I think they are far more advanced and ahead of us.

5. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

6. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

I think Trump wishes he had this.. He has been busy passing similar laws in America as do those in China

7. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

Anyone here old enough to remember when everyone did not carry a phone with them everywhere they went?