China wants to curb defense waste

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Michael Goff, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

2. G51989 macrumors 68030

G51989

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

did you mean unpatriotic & that you secretly support China & ALL U.S enemies?

:p

4. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Amazing, we continually trumpet that we need to keep the funding levels (which are bigger than the next 10 countries combined, with only two being considered potential enemies) while the very "enemy" (both our economies crash spectacularly if we ever fight each other) we are "pivoting" to is deciding to cut.

There is no logic behind our military spending, unless we finally fess up to the USA being a military Empire, and the fact that the only remnants of our manufacturing economy are in arms.

The military spending is a stealth jobs program, because we've hollowed out the rest of any manufacturing strongholds this country had.

5. G51989 macrumors 68030

G51989

Yes. Making sure every tax dollar that goes to the military and defense companies is being used properly means I am a muslim communisn nazi america killer ;)

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I KNEW IT, as soon as I stop dragging my knuckles, fill up my diesel truck, trim my mullet & kiss my wife/sister goodbye I will be reporting you to the GOP :p

7. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

IMPOSTER.

Every real American knows you don't tidy up a mullet. I'm reporting you to the GOP for being a phony. :p