Chinao iPad Case Video Review

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by dannyar, Sep 2, 2010.

1. dannyar macrumors 6502

2. batman75 macrumors 6502

I bought one too. I think its very good, and by far the best price you can get at this price. I gave it to my mom to replace her Chinao V2 and she is much happier with this one.

I'm still using the Apple case myself because I don't want to stand the case on its microfiber lining on airplane tables. I'm sure there's all sorts of dirt on airplane tables and I need a case that is wipe clean. If Chinao was PU leather on inside - it would be near perfect.

Also agree that KeviKev is a great seller. Definitelty would buy from him again.

3. Built macrumors 68020

4. stringbeanie macrumors 6502

The solution is simple. Use the better chinao case and throw some of those sanitizing wipes that come prepackaged at Costco in your carrying bag. Wipe down the airplane tray and no germies.

5. stringbeanie macrumors 6502

I have both and I prefer the yoobao. I like the front of the iPad completely free. It just looks better to me. I also feel like the chinao is very thin to the point where I worry it could rip or stretch at the stress area (the part where the front flap hooks to the back to orient it into landscape view). Chinao is incredibly slim though (more than yoobao slim) and if that is your ultimate goal, then you would be happy with it. The yoobao seems more solid. Ymmv..

6. Built macrumors 68020

I completely agree. I have both, and MUCH prefer the Yoobao.

7. NancyZ macrumors member