Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timkunming

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
I get a weird bug when using this plug-in on some Chinese language places. Where's the best place to report a bug?

Otherwise, looking great so far and already installed. Thanks for your hard work!

northernmunky

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2007
London, Taipei
I get a weird bug when using this plug-in on some Chinese language places. Where's the best place to report a bug?

Otherwise, looking great so far and already installed. Thanks for your hard work!

Hmmm... did the guy who pointed out Frill delete his post? I noticed a bug too, it seems to react to page links making the text change font/read vertically, and also I can't type in forum boxes without all the text disappearing when you hover the mouse cursor. Had to deactivate it to write this!

MacLC

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2013
I would just buy it and support the developers. Maybe then next version they'd have audio, too.
I have a lot of bilingual Taiwanese friends with whom I communicate in Japanese but they constantly throw in characters that are either unsimplified or simplified differently. Looking them up is a pain. Personally $20 would save me about 10 minutes a day, or 5 hours a month, or 60 hours a year. That comes to 33¢ for every hour this saved. That's a pretty good deal. I'm sold on this.

timkunming

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
Hmmm... did the guy who pointed out Frill delete his post? I noticed a bug too, it seems to react to page links making the text change font/read vertically, and also I can't type in forum boxes without all the text disappearing when you hover the mouse cursor. Had to deactivate it to write this!

Yeah, it looks like he deleted it. Weird? Was a great idea, but like you said, unusable as is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.