Chocolate Cake and Cruise Missiles

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jpietrzak8, Apr 12, 2017.

1. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Can this man sink any lower? :( In an interview on Fox:

Donald Trump informed the Chinese president that he had launched missile strikes on Syria as the pair ate “the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you have ever seen”, the US president has claimed.

"And I said: ‘Mr President, let me explain something to you … we’ve just launched 59 missiles, heading to Iraq [sic] … heading toward Syria and I want you to know that.’ "​

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/12/trump-xi-jinping-chocolate-cake-syria-strikes

2. Zenithal macrumors 68040

3. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

It was probably a cupcake.

4. HEK Suspended

HEK

You can't, they ate it. It's part of the poop the so-called president craps out each day.

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I thought Spicer craps out the presidents poop every day.

6. HEK Suspended

HEK

No.....the lier-in-chief craps it out......Spicer sifts through the piles and tells us what the Donald really ate.

7. Zenithal macrumors 68040

No. He'd be consuming it, wouldn't he? His lips are attached to POTUS's ass.

8. HEK Suspended

HEK

Talking about crap......Hey....what happened to Kelly Ann?

9. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

yes she has not been around. maybe trump grouped her.

10. HEK Suspended

HEK

Or maybe the news organizations finally wised up and won't put her on air to spout her drivel any more.

11. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

well they let spicy soI doubt the standards are that high.

12. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I want to see the city or base in Iraq that he thought he was bombing. Just once I wish a reporter would take out a map and ask him to point to the spots he is talking about. I bet he couldn't even do it.

Bombing Iraq? It flies under the radar because he has so many moments like this, but it's like saying what is Aleppo. He doesn't even know where these places are, who the people are, or the history of these regions. He is an uneducated idiot who is literally learning on the job before our eyes.

It's rather shocking really.

13. vrDrew macrumors 65816

If Donald Trump knew the first thing about history, he would know that cake isn't the food item to joke about when the people are growing restless.

[​IMG]

* ps: The attribution of the phrase "Let them eat cake" to Marie Antoinette is most probably apocryphal. But since that is a word considerably advanced from Donald Trumps' vocabulary and reading level, I'm not going worry too much about it.

14. Zenithal macrumors 68040

They kind of have to. Even if Spicey reminds you of the kid from grade school who ate rubber paste from the bottle.

15. HEK Suspended

HEK

Attending the White House press briefing is something I don't think the news will ever stop doing. Having the council to President on for lying session is way more discretionary.

16. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Didn't they abstain from a vote on Syria recently? The cake must have been good.

17. daflake macrumors 6502a

Hey, I like eating chocolate cake while i play with my cruise missile. Just sayin...

18. HEK Suspended

HEK

Didn't your momma teach you not to play with your cruise missile while you eat?

19. daflake macrumors 6502a

She did, but I never listened. You don't know what you are missing!

20. HEK Suspended

HEK

Oh I know quite well. I play with my cruise missile quite often.

21. Arran macrumors 68040

Arran

I watched the Fox interview. It was disgusting.

Donald bragged that he was dreamily admiring his cake while simultaneously giving a command to launch missiles. Missiles that would undoubtetly kill human beings on the other side of the world before he'd finished shoveling said cake into his great big braggart's mouth. Mr Big Shot.

And he seemed to be doing it just to impress the president of China - his dinner guest.

Donald's a sick guy. And the fox interviewer who fawned over him as he recounted his brave story is just as sick.

22. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Kill people who just flew missions to drop chemical weapons on children. Following orders doesn't exempt you from committing war crimes. I'd have a bite of cake to their deaths as well.

23. HEK Suspended

HEK

You might, I might, so-called president might, but the optic is NOT presidential. Not by a long shot. This is not some deal where he screwed over some contractor and gloats about it. This is killing people and spending 90 million taxpayer dollars doing so.

This is stuff two bit dictators do. I'm ashamed to be an American represented by such a buffoon.

Wonder what he will be eating when he starts WWIII ?

24. zin macrumors 6502

I'm not getting it. What should I be outraged at? I personally don't eat chocolate, but I won't criticise Trump for enjoying it.

25. HEK, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017

HEK Suspended

HEK

Dah.... the poor optics of gloating how you are killing people while stuffing face with chocolate cake. Remember someone else got their head lopped off for mentioning cake.

This isn't some school yard one upsmanship contest. I would have said d*** contest, but we know he wouldn't win that one.......small hands.

See how acting like a buffoon brings out the non presidential responses.