Christian Pastor says former Aus PM to blame for floods

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jake.f, Jan 11, 2011.

1. jake.f macrumors 6502

Well for a bit of background, those of you who may not know there are devastating floods in Queensland, Australia right now. The water has been powerful enough in some places to drag houses 20 kilometres away from their foundations. So far 10 people are confirmed dead, and at least 90 missing. It is expected that the CBD of the capital of Queensland, Brisbane, will also experience flooding today or tomorrow!

But a Christian Pastor is saying that the floods can be blamed on former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd because he spoke out against Israel.

Link
    I think this is ridiculous, and just some attention seeking on this guys' behalf.

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Wow! The nuts just keep coming out of the woodwork!

3. NickZac macrumors 68000

NickZac

4. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

It really is quite odd, isn't it?

5. jake.f thread starter macrumors 6502

This story happens to remind me of when Egypt blamed shark attacks on Israel...

6. NickZac macrumors 68000

NickZac

I'm just waiting for someone to break down my door and try to cast the demons out of me and my devilish ways.

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

And why shouldn't they? Our media rarely calls them out on their lunacy and actually encourages them by giving them air time.