Chrome/Silver iPhone 5 Announcement

whocaresit

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 18, 2010
Based on the leaks so far, iOS 6 is getting redone with a new silver theme. It would make sense for Apple to release a Silver/Chrome colored iPhone to complement the color scheme.

What do you think? I would definitely want a silver iPhone.

Wrathwitch

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2009
other than the shape of the back, make it all slightly curved and I would jump on that ship!

bigjnyc

macrumors 603
Apr 10, 2008
If there is no new iPhone today I am going DROID for sure. Bye bye apple.
Might as well start looking at which Android you'd want to get then.... I highly doubt there will be a new iphone today. I am sure they are going to test ios 6 for a period of time before releasing it with a new device.... And it wouldn't make much business sense to announce the new iPhone today for a release in a few months, since that will kill sales of the 4S.... So yeah I think you'll be going Android. Unless this is an empty threat lol.

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
If there is no new iPhone today I am going DROID for sure. Bye bye apple.
Take a dump in your hand and start talking into it. That's the experience of using a Droid. Probably the worst line of of big name android phones sold in the USA.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
Take a dump in your hand and start talking into it. That's the experience of using a Droid. Probably the worst line of of big name android phones sold in the USA.
Well, unless its the DROID Razr Maxx, which I've heard nothing but good things about.

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
Well, unless its the DROID Razr Maxx, which I've heard nothing but good things about.
Forget what you heard and use one for a couple of days.

Motorola thinks UI lag is a feature so they add it to all their android devices. Hence all droid phones are fecal in nature.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
Forget what you heard and use one for a couple of days.

Motorola thinks UI lag is a feature so they add it to all their android devices. Hence all droid phones are fecal in nature.
Personally, I had a DROID X for a long time, and never experienced any lag. No more than any iOS device, anyway.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
My Eyes!!! they Burn! I'd rather see blue red green then that! So you think Apple will go bigger screen and more choices then black and white, to much change I think!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.