Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mullet

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2003
B'klyn
We're cutting a few spots for Cingular. They happen to be for the new iTunes phone. The one that is in another thread. Anyhow, here are some details...

The spots have the usual people dancing around NYC along with the silouettes. There are 3 spots. One has a Spanish girl dancing to some Salsa type tune. One is a young man dancing on the subway. The third is a girl dancing around to the typical iPod rockin' tune. There are themes of reflection as well in mirrors and in puddles, etc. The spots also show how one can load songs from iTunes on their cpu on to their phone.

They look pretty Apple-like and cool.

Later,
Mullet

beatle888

macrumors 68000
Feb 3, 2002
mullet? why? :D

how hard is it to get into video editing? i plan on learning after effects, shake and final cut pro. also, what system can i LEARN on comfortably. will a dual 1.8 G5 do?

thanks.

mullet

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2003
B'klyn
To be more specific...

All of the spots feature people walking and their shadows follow them dancing. Hence the reflections, etc. The spots also show how easy it is to add songs to your phone. The phone is recognized by itunes. I haven't been able to glean information as to what the songs will cost when buy via the phone's itunes interface. The spots do say that you can fit 100 songs on the phone.

Getting into editing and post production is tough. You have to have skills. Lots of em. Plus it's all who you know. Like anything else in life. Learn editing, compositing, etc and you will be on your way to getting into the biz.

Peas,
Mullet

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
mullet said:
Getting into editing and post production is tough. You have to have skills. Lots of em. Plus it's all who you know. Like anything else in life. Learn editing, compositing, etc and you will be on your way to getting into the biz.

I'd think you'd also have to have enough common sense to maintain client confidentiality and respect NDAs. :eek: ;) :D

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
mkrishnan said:
I'd think you'd also have to have enough common sense to maintain client confidentiality and respect NDAs. :eek: ;) :D

always a beneficial practice to maintain.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.