Citizens One Payment Plan Card for iPhone? Has anyone ever used it for iPhone and can you also use

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Aug 28, 2015.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

it for a pre order? and lets say if I got the macbook this week but next month the iPhone comes out.
    Can I still get the iPhone even if I get the macbook this week with it?

How does that work?

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

I still don't get how thread titles become essntially the first part of a long sentence that then disjointedly gets picked up in the middle of the actual post itself. Is that what happens when a thread title isn't provided at all, or does it have to deliberately be split up like that?

3. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Not if it exceeds your credit limit. If the first purchase come close to your credit limit, the the attempted hold for the phone will be rejected if it exceeds your credit limit.

From previous post of the OP, I am betting this is his concern.

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

https://www.citizensonepaymentplan.com/Content/Files/FAQs.html

1. What are the interest rates offered?
      The interest rates range from 11.99%-19.99%. You will be able to compare your interest rates and APR if you are approved.
    Jesus Christ, 11.99% minimum APR for financing a phone? You'd have to be insane to do that.

5. timeconsumer macrumors 65816

timeconsumer

Wow, 11.99% minimum APR for a phone? Not worth it, either finance interest free with payments from a carrier or save up the full amount.