Clear Case for iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by trancy211, Feb 19, 2012.

1. trancy211 macrumors newbie

What is the best clear case for the iphone 4. How about this Snap-on Clear Slim Case?? I tried searching on here so I am sorry if this is a re-post. I just want to show the beauty of this phone but keep it some what protected.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. RocketRed macrumors 6502a

3. MattMJB0188 macrumors 68000

MattMJB0188

I have this case. Its OK. For some reason SPECK products come with lots of scratches on their cases and this case was no exception. I also have a back screen protector on and for some reason with this case on it creates an air bubble around the camera opening.

Attempting to try this:

http://www.amazon.com/iSkin-UNCLARO...72HS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329706362&sr=8-1

4. iFiend macrumors 65816

I, like you, wanted to show off the aesthetics while offering scratch and minor drop protection.

Incase Pro Snap, Frost

/thread :D

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Define exactly what you mean by "best". Don't assume that your preferences are universal. Are you looking for best price? Impact protection? Thinnest? Clearest? Something else?

Also, don't overlook the Accessories subforum (where this thread belongs). There's plenty of existing discussion on the clear case options for you to refer to.