Clear Coat Protection Film Review -Great stuff A-

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Kwats, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Kwats macrumors member

Clear Coat, Bodyguardz, zagg, Bestskinsever and Wrapsol, not to mention many other clear protection films out there exist. Which one is the best you may ask.

I'd Have to say that Clear coat may be the honest winner. Here let me simply Show you why:

Pros- I have used many other clear films to protect my phone and this one had to be the easiest solution based install. The solution doesn't take ages to dry it literally is fine to use in 3 minutes after install. Then from there it only clears up and begins to look better. This also is easy because of the way the film is made. It lacks corners which isn't a big deal to me but because of that you don't have to worry about making this stick down ect. The Feeling of the film is amazing. Its not very tacky. It gives you some grip but isn't orange peel feeling its actually pretty smooth. This is really great film also because its durable. Not to mention clear coat gives you a lifetime guarantee.

Cons- The ONLY con i see with this is that it doesn't have corners on the film and thats a person dependent con. To me this isn't an issue.

Verdict- I personally would be willing to go out of pocket and buy A clear Coat kit because of that fact that it isn't a difficult install, is very durable, and looks and feels good, and last of all a lifetime guarantee. So go out and get yourself a clear coat.

Pictures will be up later of install after 3 min and install after 48 hours.

2. V4705 macrumors 6502

3. Kwats thread starter macrumors member

Here are the new pics sorry for the watermark working out the bugs with the higher quality camera.

first two pics are 3 min after install last 3 pics are a few days after.

Attached Files:

• 090.jpg
      090.jpg
      File size:
      29.4 KB
      Views:
    • 092.jpg
      092.jpg
      File size:
      43.6 KB
      Views:
    • 097.jpg
      097.jpg
      File size:
      53.1 KB
      Views:
    • 099.jpg
      099.jpg
      File size:
      25.2 KB
      Views:
    • 100.jpg
      100.jpg
      File size:
      26.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Mrrikki macrumors regular

5. Kwats thread starter macrumors member

Still loving the clear coat so far. No issues what so ever.

6. Mrrikki macrumors regular

Thats great; I still can not find it for sale in the UK though! lol

7. Kwats thread starter macrumors member

You could always contact them directly on their website and see what they could do.