Clinton calls Trump and his supporters racist non-stop for 30 minutes in rare speech

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zin, Aug 25, 2016.

1. zin macrumors 6502

Hillary is getting very desperate and is now in overdrive on the defensive. I didn't expect her to sink this low and pull out the only remaining card in the deck: the race card.

Speech starts at 34:28.

2. DearthnVader macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

It's a closer race than she would like in Nevada, no shock, it seems to be the only card the liberals have. Vote for me or you're an uneducated, unevolved bigot with the IQ of a door stop.

3. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

This is in response to Trump calling her a bigot. So it was ok when he did it? OH GOD I JUST TURNED INTO A MIDGET MEXICAN WHO WON'T TOLERATE TROLLS!!!

4. samcraig macrumors P6

Oh the irony.

5. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

Clinton campaign claimed the venue for the speech had 800 people inside.

Here is a picture of the venue. Decide for yourself if there are 800 people there.

[​IMG]

6. samcraig macrumors P6

You have to stop thinking about attendance. That's very "Trump." That doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is how many go to the polls in November. But you can feel free to get that tingly feeling all over by caring about attendance.

7. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

It does matter when the Clinton campaign is being forced to lie about how many people are attending its speeches.

8. samcraig macrumors P6

And Trump's hypocritical whining starts...

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 5.57.46 PM.png
    --- Post Merged, Aug 25, 2016 ---
    I'd rather her lie about attendance than other things. Meanwhile Trump is going to have another twitter meltdown over it.

Poor baby.

9. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

I agree with him. Hillary's speech was dark and among the lowest a politician can stoop. She said she wanted to talk about small business instead, but she couldn't overlook an attempt to insult millions of people for 30 minutes non-stop. What it shows to me is that Hillary is out of steam. She has no message. She is running on a platform of "Not Trump". Her own record is disastrous. She is screaming racist because she has nothing.

10. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

But but but Trump just did the same exact thing. Called her racist and talked about "not Hillary" for even longer.

11. samcraig macrumors P6

No surprise. When he calls her a bigot, that's acceptable. But she fires back and she's out of steam? She has something Trump doesn't have - experience in politics - and come November and on - he still won't. He's not getting elected. So you can be a cheerleader in his corner, but you should get used to the reality that you're not going to like the President.

12. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

Do you even know what a bigot is? Seems her response to Trump by screaming "racist!" and trying to shut his supporters down has validated that.

She does have experience. She has experience in supporting policies of death and destruction all over the planet. Count me out as somebody who considers this good experience.

13. samcraig macrumors P6

And to MORE PEOPLE!!!!
    Well I'll give him this - if anyone knows about pandering to the worst instincts - it's him. He's an excellent judge. Many people are saying this.

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

welcome to the dark side, remember the guys in green suits called "ICE" are NOT your friends :D
    but is she wrong? :p

15. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Are we sure it was Hillary? I suspect it was one of her many body doubles. I understand that the real Hillary is at an undisclosed location under the care of a top neurologist.

16. samcraig macrumors P6

Oh give it a rest. Pathetic. Not even clever.

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

he is a bigot, she is a bigot, congrats we are going to have a bigot in office.
    you spelled "psychologist" wrong :p

18. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

Sorry Zin, couldn't stand more than a couple minutes of her droning on and on. She's so mind numbingly boring and whiny.

19. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Trump and his supporters are more concerned with being called racist than they are with the racist views they hold. Take him down, Hil!

20. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I thought that might be a trigger word.

21. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

I'm not a supporter, though I'm sure you lump me in with them.

If I'm being honest, I couldn't care less if a lefty calls me racist. It's their go-to insult, sorta like "nerd" or "loser" 20 years ago; it's reflexive for a lefty to throw that one out there.

As a result, the word has pretty much lost its original meaning. It now means "person with political views different from mine".

22. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

No, it means "person who's party empowers David Duke to run for congress and for white nationalist views to become mainstream". The fact that you're denying the racism in your party that has been acknowledged by so many within that party is just intentional denial. That denial isn't helping the GOP earn more minority votes.

23. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

https://www.yahoo.com/katiecouric/a...-outreach-to-african-americans-142257911.html

24. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Nah it still means the same thing. But now people who get called it have to play the victim. Just cause I said gay people make me sick doesn't mean I'm homophobic it means you can tolerate my intolerance, so YOU'RE the bigot. Its the same crazy thinking that make people who say racist things, No I'm just not politically correct! No, you're just an ******. (Not you, SLC, just need to make that clear(

25. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

A backlash for Hillary giving a speech pointing out things her opponent has said and we have outrage. LOL.

She delivered the speech perfectly. She didn't demean Trump supporters. And what the **** is this alt-right ********? Ironically, it's nothing more than some PC term they dubbed. I guess they tired of the non-PC labels...xenophobic, homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic asshats. Oh, and single men who masturbate to anime.