Clinton campaign caught inciting violence at Trump rallies

zin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
The DNC was involved with its partners in paying mentally ill people to protest at Donald Trump rallies. Wow, Trump was right when he said the protesters are paid.

It's very hard to not believe conspiracy theories when they turn out to be true.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
The DNC was involved with its partners in paying mentally ill people to protest at Donald Trump rallies. Wow, Trump was right when he said the protesters are paid.

It's very hard to not believe conspiracy theories when they turn out to be true.
So Hillary's campaign is already creating jobs! It's not hard to avoid believing every conspiracy theory that "veritas" puts out. But I guess when you have such disdain for Hillary, you're more inclined to believe every/anything. The same could be said about several Hillary supporters and everything that's been talked about Trump.

At the end of the day - I really don't think any of this "noise" is going to have an affect. By now - most people have made up their mind who they are voting for. As for the undecideds? They'll be weighing crimes they can live with and ones they can't.

zin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
So Hillary's campaign is already creating jobs! It's not hard to avoid believing every conspiracy theory that "veritas" puts out. But I guess when you have such disdain for Hillary, you're more inclined to believe every/anything. The same could be said about several Hillary supporters and everything that's been talked about Trump.

At the end of the day - I really don't think any of this "noise" is going to have an affect. By now - most people have made up their mind who they are voting for. As for the undecideds? They'll be weighing crimes they can live with and ones they can't.
Your hypocrisy pains me sometimes, it really does. You go absolutely ******* every five minutes at Mr. Trump having a "meltdown" on Twitter, but these people caught on VIDEO admitting to inciting violence for the Democrats at Trump rallies just means they're 'creating jobs'.

LMFAO.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Your hypocrisy pains me sometimes, it really does. You go absolutely ******* every five minutes at Mr. Trump having a "meltdown" on Twitter, but these people caught on VIDEO admitting to inciting violence for the Democrats at Trump rallies just means they're 'creating jobs'.

LMFAO.
You clearly missed the joke.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

zin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
You really need to stop citing project Veritas, they are as far from a source as you can get.

We've got real dirt on Clinton, yet you continue to post this utter nonsense. You're just creating noise in the actual signal by doing so.
I don't see an issue with this video at all. Is there something in particular you are disputing that they have recorded?

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
I don't see an issue with this video at all. Is there something in particular you are disputing that they have recorded?
I have to ask if you're familiar at all with James O'keefe.

He's the guy that got ACORN completely defunded with tapes that were proven conclusively multiple times by several independent sources to be complete fabrications through selective editing. But that's the game plan, get the narrative out there so that the GOP can use it, it doesn't matter that they're found to always be complete ******** after the fact.

You're being used, willfully or unwittingly, when there are actual issues to discuss regarding Clinton.

zin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom

He's the guy that got ACORN completely defunded with tapes that were proven conclusively multiple times by several independent sources to be complete fabrications through selective editing. But that's the game plan, get the narrative out there so that the GOP can use it, it doesn't matter that they're found to always be complete ******** after the fact.

You're being used, willfully or unwittingly, when there are actual issues to discuss regarding Clinton.
I am not familiar. I didn't know about him at all before the first thread I posted about a week ago. I wasn't aware of his history. I'll keep it in mind if there's anything in the future being released by him.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
I am not familiar. I didn't know about him at all before the first thread I posted about a week ago. I wasn't aware of his history. I'll keep it in mind if there's anything in the future being released by him.
Seriously, please take a look into who he his and what he founded the Veritas project to do. It's out and out fraud.

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA

He was right re: a previous issue when mentioning terrorists, others were right in saying to get more information... but since some of them think Reagan and Bush were better than sliced bread, they probably didn't mind when Reagan made the daddy of all gaffes and nearly started a nucular war with Russia three decades ago... oops, I mean "nuclear."... And Trump turned out to be correct (at least there was no media bias or corruption on that day.)

The more he is consistently right means the more people who keep track will believe him and security/domestic attacks are a sufficiently big issue that most people WILL pay more attention by default.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK

It also makes it harder to actually know what's bad...

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010

But have we been discussing actual issues regarding Clinton? Thus far, it's usually been Trump is this Trump is that Trump is stupid ... oh and Hillary did something, but ehh, it's okay because of reasons XYZ, oh and Trump is seriously stupid.

In respect to the video, it was interesting and obviously I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's campaign did the same thing (politics, duh) ... hell, maybe he pays for people to attend his rallies and pass it off as donations (lol). The thing here is that this doesn't link Hillary specifically. It's like the leaked emails, it doesn't link Hillary specifically and it's somewhat already known; and whatever leaked stuff mentions Hillary, is somewhat justified and overlooked because Trump is an orange orangutan.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
But have we been discussing actual issues regarding Clinton? Thus far, it's usually been Trump is this Trump is that Trump is stupid ... oh and Hillary did something, but ehh, it's okay because of reasons XYZ, oh and Trump is seriously stupid.

In respect to the video, it was interesting and obviously I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's campaign did the same thing (politics, duh) ... hell, maybe he pays for people to attend his rallies and pass it off as donations (lol). The thing here is that this doesn't link Hillary specifically. It's like the leaked emails, it doesn't link Hillary specifically and it's somewhat already known.
Did you watch the video? Like the whole thing. It even mentions the lengths they go to have plausible deniability.

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010
Did you watch the video? Like the whole thing. It even mentions the lengths they go to have plausible deniability.
All 16 minutes and 26 seconds. But again, it doesn't link Hillary specifically / directly. Yes the video mentions that Hillary is informed through a "chain of command", but Bob Creamer is very particular is stating that Hillary isn't aware of what's going on. The campaign knows what's going on, and Hillary is aware through the campaign. It will take one speech saying she wasn't informed, she is disgusted by what happened, and she fired X responsible person (and made their life secretly behind doors) to become 'good' again in the American eye - at least for the election.

I did notice the lengths of plausible deniability (and I was somewhat surprised), but again it doesn't go back to Hillary, in the sense that she's encouraging all this. That's what Hillary supporters will see and argue. People on the edge might change their votes because of this video, but if they are dedicated to Hillary because of Trump's disgusting comments towards women (which I assume most people are), this does nothing. Trump, OTOH, has been behind pretty much everything, which hurts him more.

I don't want Hillary as our next POTUS, but I'm thinking from a neutral point (or at least I'm trying).

Reactions: satcomer

Robisan

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2014
The DNC was involved with its partners in paying mentally ill people to protest at Donald Trump rallies.
Pretty sure the mentally ill part was so they would blend in with the regular Trump attendees...