Clinton campaign caught inciting violence at Trump rallies

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zin, Oct 17, 2016.

1. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Tag for later viewing. Gonna go ahead and say it though. How tolerant of them.

2. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

The DNC was involved with its partners in paying mentally ill people to protest at Donald Trump rallies. Wow, Trump was right when he said the protesters are paid.

It's very hard to not believe conspiracy theories when they turn out to be true.

3. samcraig macrumors P6

So Hillary's campaign is already creating jobs! It's not hard to avoid believing every conspiracy theory that "veritas" puts out. But I guess when you have such disdain for Hillary, you're more inclined to believe every/anything. The same could be said about several Hillary supporters and everything that's been talked about Trump.

At the end of the day - I really don't think any of this "noise" is going to have an affect. By now - most people have made up their mind who they are voting for. As for the undecideds? They'll be weighing crimes they can live with and ones they can't.

4. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

Your hypocrisy pains me sometimes, it really does. You go absolutely ******* every five minutes at Mr. Trump having a "meltdown" on Twitter, but these people caught on VIDEO admitting to inciting violence for the Democrats at Trump rallies just means they're 'creating jobs'.

LMFAO.

5. samcraig macrumors P6

You clearly missed the joke.

6. jkcerda, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016

jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

RENZ
    -----------
    More James O'Keefe BS. From ACORN, to NPR, to this. He already a known liar, and has a proven reputation of heavily editing his videos to get the most shock value.

Stick to the FBI thread, Zin. It's a helluva lot more damning, and there's no question of it's plausibility.

7. samcraig macrumors P6

This kid edits more than Michael Moore.

8. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

You really need to stop citing project Veritas, they are as far from a source as you can get.

We've got real dirt on Clinton, yet you continue to post this utter nonsense. You're just creating noise in the actual signal by doing so.

9. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

I don't see an issue with this video at all. Is there something in particular you are disputing that they have recorded?

10. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I have to ask if you're familiar at all with James O'keefe.

He's the guy that got ACORN completely defunded with tapes that were proven conclusively multiple times by several independent sources to be complete fabrications through selective editing. But that's the game plan, get the narrative out there so that the GOP can use it, it doesn't matter that they're found to always be complete ******** after the fact.

You're being used, willfully or unwittingly, when there are actual issues to discuss regarding Clinton.

11. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

I am not familiar. I didn't know about him at all before the first thread I posted about a week ago. I wasn't aware of his history. I'll keep it in mind if there's anything in the future being released by him.

12. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Seriously, please take a look into who he his and what he founded the Veritas project to do. It's out and out fraud.

13. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Fraud alright. Not the fraud that any democrats want to admit.

14. smallcoffee macrumors 6502a

Not surprised. Also wouldn't be surprised if Trump had been doing the same thing. That's politics as mostly usual. You can throw it up there with the smear campaigns on both sides.

15. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

He was right re: a previous issue when mentioning terrorists, others were right in saying to get more information... but since some of them think Reagan and Bush were better than sliced bread, they probably didn't mind when Reagan made the daddy of all gaffes and nearly started a nucular war with Russia three decades ago... oops, I mean "nuclear."... And Trump turned out to be correct (at least there was no media bias or corruption on that day.)

The more he is consistently right means the more people who keep track will believe him and security/domestic attacks are a sufficiently big issue that most people WILL pay more attention by default.

16. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Sweet. With glee I await evidence of such.

17. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

It also makes it harder to actually know what's bad...

18. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Surprised our resident white power meme poster hasn't graced this thread.

19. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

20. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

But have we been discussing actual issues regarding Clinton? Thus far, it's usually been Trump is this Trump is that Trump is stupid ... oh and Hillary did something, but ehh, it's okay because of reasons XYZ, oh and Trump is seriously stupid.

In respect to the video, it was interesting and obviously I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's campaign did the same thing (politics, duh) ... hell, maybe he pays for people to attend his rallies and pass it off as donations (lol). The thing here is that this doesn't link Hillary specifically. It's like the leaked emails, it doesn't link Hillary specifically and it's somewhat already known; and whatever leaked stuff mentions Hillary, is somewhat justified and overlooked because Trump is an orange orangutan.

21. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

So all T-rump and his cronies can do is whine cry and call foul while posturing excuses. But but but Emails! But but but Bill Clinton!

22. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Did you watch the video? Like the whole thing. It even mentions the lengths they go to have plausible deniability.

23. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

All 16 minutes and 26 seconds. But again, it doesn't link Hillary specifically / directly. Yes the video mentions that Hillary is informed through a "chain of command", but Bob Creamer is very particular is stating that Hillary isn't aware of what's going on. The campaign knows what's going on, and Hillary is aware through the campaign. It will take one speech saying she wasn't informed, she is disgusted by what happened, and she fired X responsible person (and made their life secretly behind doors) to become 'good' again in the American eye - at least for the election.

I did notice the lengths of plausible deniability (and I was somewhat surprised), but again it doesn't go back to Hillary, in the sense that she's encouraging all this. That's what Hillary supporters will see and argue. People on the edge might change their votes because of this video, but if they are dedicated to Hillary because of Trump's disgusting comments towards women (which I assume most people are), this does nothing. Trump, OTOH, has been behind pretty much everything, which hurts him more.

I don't want Hillary as our next POTUS, but I'm thinking from a neutral point (or at least I'm trying).

24. Robisan macrumors 6502

Pretty sure the mentally ill part was so they would blend in with the regular Trump attendees...