Clinton campaign chairman: Hillary has 'begun to hate everyday Americans'

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zin, Oct 11, 2016.

1. zin macrumors 6502

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433

Wow, and this was last year. Unsurprising, however; anybody with a brain can tell she hates ordinary people.

2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Hey. So have I.

Welcome to the club Hillary. You can be our president.

3. daflake macrumors 6502a

Brilliant... And we wonder why this country is heading into a mountain side.

4. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Outside of an organization who is only releasing documents on one side of this campaign, who is on record being against Hillary and only Hillary through several written and TV interviews, can anyone actually verify the validity and authenticity of this? Even news outlets verify sources.

5. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Every passing day it is becoming more and more apparent that we really have two candidates that don't give a **** about anyone but themselves. It's just a matter of which one will do the least damage in the next 4yrs. Far cry from the optimism many felt 8yrs ago.

6. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

10 year record for Wikileaks. No denials. Clinton herself confirmed the authenticity of at least some of them during the debate (by discussing her speech excerpts). Wikileaks documents have in the past been used in court. Compared to Wikileaks, Clinton can't even go 10 minutes without lying, never mind 10 years.

Is it so hard to believe that Clinton isn't the angel you thought she was? Any other sane individual can see right through her ********.

Shoot the messenger...

7. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

And this is how civil wars are created.

Fitting, since your candidate is the pro-violence choice.

8. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

They have the same credibility as Breitbart. Hitching your wagons to a single source puts you on the fringe, fact check this and provide real sources and I'm on board that it's reprehensible.

9. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Wikileaks has an almost perfect track record, it would be crazy of them to produce false information. Assange is still liked because he leaks reliable info, the day that he becomes unreliable he's gone from the face of the Earth.

10. zin thread starter macrumors 6502

LMAO. Wikileaks same league as Breitbart. Way to go ignoring everything I just said.

Of course it's true when they're releasing damaging stuff for your candidate.

11. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Come on eric, even you can't believe what you just wrote. Wikileaks is in a completely different league than breitbart (which I don't even like and/or follow).

12. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

One source, who is in hiding for a rape conviction. You'll need to do better than that.

13. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

The alleged rape has nothing to do with his job. Nice deflection. Roman Polanski did the same, but I would hard pressed to say that his movies suck...

14. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Seems to me the email is referring to the term 'everyday Americans".

15. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Ha ha! I knew it. Taken out of context, just as we thought.

The email chain talks about what she's going to say in a speech, and it's clear Podesta means she hates the phrase "everyday Americans".

It does sound rather cliched.

But...nice try.

16. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

actually, now that I think of it...
    where the f- were all the 'pure saints' - especially those from Hollywood - when Roman Polanski was awarded several Oscars for his "The Pianist" after he admitted the brutal rape of a 13yo girl?!

17. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

It doesn't matter, he provides exactly zero evidence to back up what he's saying. I know you guys hate the MSM but they have more than one source and are able to back up their news and fact checking. None would EVER go on record without being able to authenticate their statements, particularly with someone as impeachable as Julian Assange.

18. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

I bet that when they uncovered the Iraq War files you were checking thousand and thousand of sources to validate the data.

19. Khalanad75 macrumors 6502

Khalanad75

I knew there had to be more about it in the e-mail chain and it was being taken out of context. Why would her campaign chairman want to
    in the context it is shown here.

20. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

WWPD?

What will pacifists do?

If attacked?

I'd posted some time ago, there was sufficient evidence, even by the UN, Saddam really was trying to fool everyone and people from both major parties agreed. I hadn't read the UN part prior to the day I found it. Will dig it up FWIW...

21. samiwas macrumors 65816

Yeah, I really hated it when she said "we'll bomb the **** out of them". So violent.

22. nfl46 macrumors 603

Sigh!

They are referring to the phrase "everyday Americans."

23. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

24. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

These Wikileaks are proving to be as limp as Trump's dick.