Clinton campaign staffers bragging about getting away with sexual assault, ripping ballots is 'fine'

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zin, Oct 12, 2016.

1. zin Suspended

2. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Ha, ha. DERP. Noted criminal and fraud James O'Keefe. Nice.

Did you watch the video before posting it?

The campaign worker said 'he would have to grab emma's ass twice to get fired'. He didn't say he wanted to. He didn't say he had.

3. zin thread starter Suspended

Yes, I did watch it. I'll change the title if it makes you feel any better.

4. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Ha, ha. The title is still wrong. If I were one of the Safe Space conservatives around here, I might report it as false and misleading. But, no. The mods have plenty of other things to do. They don't have time to chase around liars and frauds all day. The community can police itself and disregard or mock your post at their choosing.

The campaign worker said 'he would have to grab emma's ass twice to get fired'. He didn't say he wanted to. He didn't say he had.

5. samcraig macrumors P6

You're now descending into crazy town. Do you truly understand the difference of what Trump said AND DID vs what this guy said in the video? I'm asking seriously because the guy in the video doesn't and you're headline suggests you're blind to the difference. You didn't strike me as this obtuse.

He's also not running for President. But keep trying to defend Donald.

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Brilliant plan. Trot out O'Keefe and try to make Wikileaks look better. 1c7rce.jpg

7. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

Apparently he bragged about "getting away with sexual assault" now!

smh - y'all creating these nonsense threads have too much time to waste.

8. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

9. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

He must have hit a nerve based on the responses :).

10. zin thread starter Suspended

Source.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 12, 2016 ---
    Love the responses from the hypocrites.

Trump casually discussing 'grab her *****'? Outrage.
    Clinton camp casually discussing how they can get away with grabbing ass and destroying registration forms? You're crazy! You're obtuse! Rock bottom!

Why won't Hillary disavow these workers? Why is her campaign staff casually discussing sexual assault and how they won't be fired for it? Where is the CNN headline?

11. samcraig macrumors P6

You can google that yourself - it's been in several threads (lawsuits, rape trial this month, etc)

You keep missing the point. I think YOU think people are in outrage over the language. That's only part of the issue. The other part is the ADMISSION of sexual assault. That he has done these things. And how do we know he has? Because women have come forward and said that this is exactly what he does.

The video above is someone saying what may or may not happen IF he engaged in such behavior. If you can't tell the difference - you truly are obtuse.

You don't get it. You either need sleep or to step away from PRSI for awhile.

12. zin thread starter Suspended

'Google that yourself' isn't in line with how the rules work on this forum. Source it or retract your claim.

I find it funny that in the other thread you criticised me for believing what he's saying on policy. Seems you have no issue believing what he said in this case. Why is that?

13. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

What's your take on this topic? :) Especially as someone who tries to come up with creative thread names.

Soon there will be threads about MR members posting sth. in PRSI

14. samcraig macrumors P6

I have no idea what you're talking about. It's a shame you can't type in "trump lawsuits sexual" like I just did and need me to spoon feed it to you

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...treating-women-president-republican/91832012/

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/tur...-who-accused-him-of-sexual-assault-this-year/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ent-trump-organisation-lawsuits-a7354871.html

http://fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/

http://mediamatters.org/research/20...t-accusers-his-media-surrogates-ignore/213719

15. zin thread starter Suspended

Wow, so lawsuits are equal to rape and assault now? You can't seriously think that those substantiate the claim you made (that he 'DID' it), do you? I could just as easily post the same lawsuits from the defendant's side of the story (fyi many of those lawsuits involve corporate defendants, not Mr. Trump himself) and refute them if that's the case. o_O

16. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

The excuse that someone else is doing it is not an excuse . That being said, I also think that the news outlets should report on the campaign staffers and that Hillary should fire them.

17. samcraig macrumors P6

• Ex-wife Ivana Trump accused Trump of rape, but she retracted the claims after their divorce. “You cannot rape your spouse,” Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen said, falsely — he later apologized.
    • Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, said: “He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’
    • Jill Harth claims Trump sexually harassed her in the early 1990s. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out,” she said.
    • CNN reported that a woman said Trump sexually harassed her in 2010 at Trump Tower.
    • Bridget Sullivan, former Miss New Hampshire, said Trump stared at contestants naked during the 2000 Miss USA pageant. Trump also told Howard Stern he did that.

If you think Trump is innocent of Sexually Assaulting females then I have some ocean front property in Arizona I would like to sell you.

18. zin thread starter Suspended

Odd, could have sworn you were commenting about 'innocent until proven guilty' in that thread about Bill along with Hillary threatening his victims. Why the change of thought?

19. samcraig macrumors P6

Source?

20. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Do you understand who James O'keefe is and how every single video he's ever produced have been shown to be complete and utter ********?

21. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Maybe because trump has bragged that he actually did some of the things listed.

22. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Out of context comments from a field staffer in the Clinton campaign is the exact equivalent of Trump's statements about his own acts?

This is a textbook example of false equivalency.

23. rdrr macrumors 6502a

rdrr

No... As John Oliver said, "Look straight up in the sky. See that way up there, high in the sky? Thats rock bottom."