Clinton Cash - The Documentary

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, May 11, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Here is the trailer for the documentary that is set to be released 1 week before the democratic convention.
    Stocking up on- GIFpopcornSmilie.gif GIFpopcornSmilie.gif GIFpopcornSmilie.gif GIFpopcornSmilie.gif

2. Meister, May 11, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016

Meister Suspended

Meister

I was just about to start a thread on this :)

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

4. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

5. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

There's two or three Clinton stories that will get any traction, Benghazi, email server and Bill's affair. All of which have been beaten to death over and over again. I get you guys want to see some balance but the reality is Trump is far more ripe, the guy is the gift that keeps on giving. You all wanted him, now enjoy the fruits of your labor because he's dirty with a capital D and the hits just keep coming.

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Why would they want a guy who's even on record saying he's more like a Democrat (after all the times he donated more to them, et cetera)? http://www.google.com/search?q=Trump+more+like+a+democrat

But, no, only Bernie is hijacking parties he doesn't belong in... meanwhile, Trump is appealing to the left to get possible Clinton voters away from voting for her and Clinton is appealing to the right to appeal to disenfranchised Republicans!

7. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Trump gave more to democrats - fact check ; FALSE !
    http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07...-trump-donated-lot-republicans-democrats.html

Quote; Trump has actually been relatively evenhanded in doling out cash to the two parties, but since 1989, he’s contributed over $350,000 more to Republicans running for federal and state offices, campaign finance records show.

Data from the Federal Election Commission and state elections offices provided by the two websites show that Trump has given $584,850 to Democrats and $961,140 to the GOP over the last 26 years.

The difference in donations is almost entirely captured in Trump’s recent giving. Since 2012, Trump has donated $463,450 to Republicans and just $3,500 to Democrats (California Attorney General Kamala Harris and New York Assemblyman Michael Benedetto).

I wish the libs would make up their minds in their frenzy - "he is a nazi !, no he is a liberal!, no he is a liberal right wing feminizer, no he is John Miller but he leaked the tape....Good grief :rolleyes:

8. Limey77 macrumors regular

Let's just wait until we see his tax returns before we go leaping to any conclusions.

My guess is that "he" has not given one single penny. His companies may have donated to whoever was most beneficial to him at any given moment but I doubt Trump himself has given anything whatsoever.

9. SusanK macrumors 68000

I prefer release of the Goldman speech transcripts from HRC. We all know The Donald is a blowhard who is in and out of bankruptcy. Nothing new there.