Clinton e-mails bring down Trump administration - "I Love It"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by HEK, Jul 11, 2017.

1. HEK Suspended

HEK

Who knew that Clinton e-mails and server mess would bring down Trump Administration.

One lie after another. now jr. releases e-mails proving he lied. And further proving criminal acts, possibly even Treason. Manifort and Kushner must just love jr now.

And icing on the cake, now White House cronies Bannon and Kushner want to discuss with joint chiefs turning over Afghanistan to private contractor.

Every day gets more nauseating. Unbelievable!!

2. zin macrumors 6502

If there were something there he'd have acid washed the emails like Clinton, not published them for the world to see.

3. HEK thread starter Suspended

HEK

Jr published to scoop the New York Times. They were about to publish them.

Guess jr thinks admitting he is a lier, involved himself in illegal acts along with Kushner and Manifort is somehow better than having revealed by the Times.

"I Love It"

4. samcraig macrumors P6

The irony of it all is fantastic. If something actually comes from it.

5. HEK thread starter Suspended

HEK

I see Pence is not answering any questions. Time to distance himself, maybe he is hoping the stink won't rub off. Can see it now, I never really support the Donald, I knew from the get go there was something wrong with the Trumps. Now where do I sign those pardon papers?

6. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

What was illegal about it?

7. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Who cares about the legality of the situation? Right there in the e-mails that Jr. provided, a Russian government employee offers to help the Trump campaign, and Jr. responds "I love it!"

That is something. Something foul. And the Trump clan is right there jumping up and down and clapping their hands...

8. samcraig macrumors P6

Sorry - but Clinton is definitely smarter than Jr. You can hate on her all you want. But you can't deny that.

9. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

lmmfao, Hillary got debate questions & the DNC itself rigged the election, meeting others because they have dirt on your opponent is par for the course in politics.

10. zin macrumors 6502

I'd like to know how The New York Times got the emails. Did the Obama Administration unmask Donald Trump, Jr.?

11. HEK, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017

HEK thread starter Suspended

HEK

He solicitated information from foreign government to influence election. E-mails show he knew it was from Russian government, shows he wanted the information, brought in Manifort and Kushner. It's illegal to even try and obtain information to aid campaign from foreign government.

What is troubling is the lack of concern the voters and citizens of this country have when foreign advisory hacks our elections. I have given up expecting anything but lies and collusion from the Donald administration. I have not given up on the American electorate. I believe even staunch Trump supporters will choke and throw up if enough Bovine feces is shoved down their throats by Trump.

Once the coal job they were promised doesn't appear, they lose the poor health care they now have, and the rich get their much deserved tax cuts, even those low income minimum wage, less than 40 hrs a week, people will stop believing.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 11, 2017 ---
    Not par for course to meet foreign agents for that information, not par by a long shot.

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

HE Didn't know any better, there was no intent,,,,,,,,,,,, no reasonable prosecutor............... :D

13. samcraig macrumors P6

It would be interesting to know. Your paranoia/quick to blame Obama noted.

14. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh there is something there, he was just too dumb to realize. And also too dumb taking this meeting to begin with. And also too dumb in the release of this story. First, meetings with Russians never happened, then one did happen and it was about adoptions, then no, it was really about Hillary dirt but he didn't know ahead of time and then finally the emails come out showing that he did know about it.

:eek:Wow...really?

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

yes, yes, too dumb to know any better, no reasonable prosecutor will touch it :D

16. samcraig macrumors P6

You really have to wonder what it will take for people to stop defending actions like this. I mean - I guess I can understand why Zin wouldn't given that he's not American and has no skin in the game.

17. zin macrumors 6502

Heads are going to explode when nobody is charged over this. This forum will go into meltdown.
    Opposition research is to be expected in politics. Clinton camp had aides working with Ukraine for opp. research on Trump.

18. samcraig macrumors P6

No they aren't. And no it won't. I don't think anyone here is thinking of the short game, but rather the long one.
    That doesn't make it legal. And according to Ukraine's embassy:

“The Embassy of Ukraine in Washington did not coordinate with the DNC about opposition research. While some politicians who are not part of the Ukrainian government might have taken sides during last year’s elections in the U.S., the government of Ukraine did not."

19. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I guess I have to ask....will you go into meltdown if someone is charged?

Not with another country.

Lock them up. And lock junior up too.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

so Ukraine shot them down but that doesn't absolve Clinton from going to a foreing GOVT in the first place,,,,,, unless you have double standards :D
    lock Clinton up? kudos for consistency :D

21. samcraig macrumors P6

Where did I say it absolved anyone? Straw man there amigo. Do you work for CNN?

22. TonyC28, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017

TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Question/side note...what kind of info was being offered about HRC? Was it fake or do they actually have something?

According to New York Times, Trump Jr. only released the e-mails because he was told they were about to publish them. How did they get them?

23. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

No, that's the way he really looks.

24. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

This will either sink Trump, or it will further, deeply desensitize people to the news. No in-between any more.

Huffington Post's headline is "Smoking Gun". And just when you thought they had used the largest font known to man, looks like they've mined an even larger Courier New.

25. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Not when you get the dirt from a Foreign government.