Clinton linked to child molester

Populism

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2014
But go ahead, bury your head in the sand and pretend this issue has never been discussed before. :rolleyes:
Oh noes! You made my feeling hurt, MadeTheSwitch!

I'm gonna goes sniffle away, and leave you with your Plenty Of Similar Threads.

I sho hopes the mods have caught them PRSI'ers who been erasin' their tracks!

Reactions: Snoopy4 and Meister

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
This election season is going to be one to remember. The **** and mud that will be slung will be epic.

The first debate! I'm almost afraid to watch it!

Reactions: Meister

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Oh noes! You made my feeling hurt, MadeTheSwitch!

I'm gonna goes sniffle away, and leave you with your Plenty Of Similar Threads.

I sho hopes the mods have caught them PRSI'ers who been erasin' their tracks!
Sure..slink away having been proven wrong that this has in fact been discussed numerous times in this forum. But first this little gem:

Irrelevant, reaching for straws. (instead of Bubba Clinton reaching for underage girls on jet vacations on rape island).
From this thread: http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/how-donald-trump-behaved-with-women-in-private.1972744/page-3#post-22904728

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Sure..slink away having been proven wrong that this has in fact been discussed numerous times in this forum. But first this little gem:

From this thread: http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/how-donald-trump-behaved-with-women-in-private.1972744/page-3#post-22904728
We discuss many things numerous times , threads pop up from those discussions.
How many threads do we have on ..
Guns
Climate
BLM
Etc etc etc?
If you don't like the thread the. Let it go, there are plenty of threads that I don't participate in.
[doublepost=1464117514][/doublepost]
Look at the title of this thread, they're so desperate for dirt that they have to dig up conspiracy theories that are 20+ years old. Dude, give them the floor with this stuff, they're making the National Enquirer folks look like a bunch of scholars.
How old must the content be so they can get the desperate label? You guys love throwing stones in glass houses :D

Reactions: Meister

Robisan

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2014
Evidently Bill Clinton has some pre-knowledge Super Powers whereby he knew in 2001-2003 when he took those flights that Epstein would be investigated and take a plea deal in 2007.

Using this logic we can safely say Republicans knowingly elected a child molester to Speaker of the House.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Evidently Bill Clinton has some pre-knowledge Super Powers whereby he knew in 2001-2003 when he took those flights that Epstein would be investigated and take a plea deal in 2007.

Using this logic we can safely say Republicans knowingly elected a child molester to Speaker of the House.
Good for the goose= good for the gander

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003

Four times. The Republicans loves them some pedophiles.

Reactions: zioxide

vrDrew

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2010
Midlife, Midwest
Do you guys ever get tired of posting the same new threads everyday?

Apparently not.

Personally, I usually look at the flimsiness, and irrelevance of these stories as a tacit admission on the part of the poster that their argument is pretty weak: We're supposed to think Hillary Clinton is bad Presidential Candidate because her husband flew on a plane owned by someone who later committed a sex crime? That's "guilt by association" twice removed, I think.

Donald Trump apparently thinks Bill Clinton's sex scandals are a legitimate means of attacking his likely Presidential campaign opponent. Which ought to tell you a lot more about Donald Trump than it does about Hillary Clinton.

Meister

Suspended
Oct 10, 2013
I'll look through the archives later. Don't have time right now, Some of us have work to do and can't spend all day on this forum the way some others apparently can. :rolleyes:
[doublepost=1464115614][/doublepost]
Nonsense. I know these claims about Bill have been mentioned before. The Hillary haters wouldn't have just let that sit. No doubt they are furiously going through their post and deleting them now though.
Are you joking or do you seriously believe that?
[doublepost=1464125044][/doublepost]

That's not a thread.
That's a post in another thread.
[doublepost=1464125146][/doublepost]
Apparently not.

Personally, I usually look at the flimsiness, and irrelevance of these stories as a tacit admission on the part of the poster that their argument is pretty weak: We're supposed to think Hillary Clinton is bad Presidential Candidate because her husband flew on a plane owned by someone who later committed a sex crime? That's "guilt by association" twice removed, I think.

Donald Trump apparently thinks Bill Clinton's sex scandals are a legitimate means of attacking his likely Presidential campaign opponent. Which ought to tell you a lot more about Donald Trump than it does about Hillary Clinton.
You are so right.

Trump is never held responsible for **** any of his unknown followers do or might say ...

We better ignore the fact that Hitlary's husband, mentor, and campaign aid, who just happened to be president himself not too long ago, is a known rapist who just coincidentaly took countless trips on his buddies Epsteins flying child rape palace while he ordered the secret service to stay behind.

Because that's not relevant at all ...
[doublepost=1464125715][/doublepost]
This election season is going to be one to remember. The **** and mud that will be slung will be epic.

The first debate! I'm almost afraid to watch it!
The dems could easily avoid this embarrasment by nominating Bernie.

Last edited:
Reactions: jkcerda

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Are you joking or do you seriously believe that?
[doublepost=1464125044][/doublepost]That's not a thread.
I don't state what I don't believe. I wouldn't put it pass some people to do that. They already make up things and try to warp reality now as it is. As for some of the things I posted not being exclusively a thread about Bill, while it's true they aren't titled that way, there is plenty of discussion about Bill's alleged transgressions of rape in them. Of course left out of such talk is the fact that such charges have never been proven. But allegations are fact when it comes to people that hate the Clintons. So using that logic then Trump is guilty of defrauding people with a fraudulent university and is also guilty of rape. Why have courts of law when we have the court of public opinion, right?

We better ignore the fact that Hitlary's husband, mentor, and campaign aid, who just happened to be president himself not too long ago, is a known rapist who just coincidentaly took countless trips on his buddies Epsteins flying child rape palace while he ordered the secret service to stay behind.

Because that's not relevant at all ...
It's actually not relevant at all. Because Bill's not running for President. It's no more relevant than if there were allegations of Melania raping someone. Now if there was an allegation of Hillary actually raping someone, THEN such allegations would be relevant.

The dems could easily avoid this embarrasment by nominating Bernie.
Are you sure about that?

image.jpeg

http://www.snopes.com/bernie-sanders-essay/

FieldingMellish

Suspended
Jun 20, 2010
Is Rape Island a real place?
That could be been a title to an an incredible Roger Corman exploitation flick of the 50's.
[doublepost=1464141003][/doublepost]
You don't need a round trip ticket, cuz, you know, you're gonna love it there.

Also...

Reminds me if a certain boat called Monkey Business, moored on a dock in Bimini. It involved Gary Hart and Donna Rice.
[doublepost=1464141615][/doublepost]
Apparently not.

Juanita Broaddrick tells you all you need to know about Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:

Populism

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2014
Sure..slink away
Indeed, some of us do slink away, rather than post Twenty-Seven times in a single day (and the day ain't even over, is it, MadeTheSwitch?!).

I hope you are wearing Depends, because if you are, I think you've got a shot at the PRSI single-day-post record!

Reactions: CalWizrd

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Juanita Broaddrick tells you all you need to know about Bill and Hillary Clinton.
I'm sure this will be debated forever. After all, she did attend a Clinton fundraiser just three weeks after the likely date of the alleged incident which somehow she couldn't remember. Seems rather odd.

But I will be sure and not elect Bill for President this year, just in case. Will that make you feel better?
[doublepost=1464145425][/doublepost]
Indeed, some of us do slink away, rather than post Twenty-Seven times in a single day (and the day ain't even over, is it, MadeTheSwitch?!).

I hope you are wearing Depends, because if you are, I think you've got a shot at the PRSI single-day-post record!
Highly doubtful. But thanks for stalking me. It's nice to be wanted and thought about. :D