Clinton received questions prior to town hall with Bernie Sanders

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/roland-martin-cnn-email-donna-brazile-wikileaks-229673

The email obtained by POLITICO was written by town hall co-moderator Roland Martin on the day of the town hall to CNN producers. But it shows him using word for word the language of a question that Brazile appeared to have sent to the Clinton campaign a day earlier. That email, from Brazile to the campaign, was included in yesterday's release of hacked emails by Wikileaks of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta.
You can't make this **** up, for the people who were thinking she seemed to know the questions before hand, it's because she ****ing had the questions.

And Trump gets criticized for saying the rig is in.

Last edited:

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Title of this thread is wrong. It was a town hall between her and Bernie, NOT the second presidential debate between her and Trump.

Not even in the link of the story. Of which the very first paragraph spells out the event quite clearly:

A new email obtained by POLITICO is shedding more light on the mystery of whether and how interim DNC chair Donna Brazile might have obtained the text of a proposed question from a town hall between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders in advance, and possibly shared it with the Clinton campaign.

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010
Shout out to Lisa Alexis (from the comments section) who said such a smart thing: "A question about the death penalty in a democratic debate is hardly a "gottcha question" particularly since criminal justice was a major issue in the democratic primary. Even the campaign staffer said she gets asked it a lot. HRC could answer that question in her sleep."

Yep! Let's ignore the similarity in wording -- which is the point of this article. That stuff definitely doesn't matter at all, because come on, a question on criminal justice is a major issue -- that's important. I swear ... some people just make you facepalm hard.

noisycats

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2010
The 'ham. Alabama.

nfl46

macrumors 604
Oct 5, 2008
So, how many question(s) did she receive? I thought it was only one question. Or is the title incorrect?

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
So, how many question(s) did she receive? I thought it was only one question. Or is the title incorrect?
Brazile stated she sometimes gets the questions in advance, and it doesn't matter if it's one or all questions, she should have reported this before the debate so that it was fair, I'm sure CNN fed her the questions during the Trump debate as well.
[doublepost=1476962670][/doublepost]
Title of this thread is wrong. It was a town hall between her and Bernie, NOT the second presidential debate between her and Trump.

Not even in the link of the story. Of which the very first paragraph spells out the event quite clearly:
Please address the fact that your candidate cheated in a prior debate and likely cheated in later debates as well. You have 2 minutes.

nfl46

macrumors 604
Oct 5, 2008
Brazile stated she sometimes gets the questions in advance, and it doesn't matter if it's one or all questions, she should have reported this before the debate so that it was fair, I'm sure CNN fed her the questions during the Trump debate as well.
[doublepost=1476962670][/doublepost]

Please address the fact that your candidate cheated in a prior debate and likely cheated in later debates as well. You have 2 minutes.
Your title says Clinton received question(s). What other questions did she receive from Donna for this town hall against Bernie?

Why are you so sure? Any proof?

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
  1. Unlike Trump, I am not up at 4:22 in the morning to respond to people so you can take your silly 2 minute thing and throw it back in the closet where it belongs.
  2. You have absolute zero basis to make the claim that she "cheated in later debates as well". Just like you had zero basis for the blatantly misleading original title of this thread which thankfully has been changed.
  3. There's not even any indication that Clinton cheated a first time. Other people doing things doesn't mean she was in on it or even knew about it.
  4. Trump is outmatched either way.

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
Brazile stated she sometimes gets the questions in advance, and it doesn't matter if it's one or all questions, she should have reported this before the debate so that it was fair,
^^this

End of story. How come Democrats are giving her a free pardon?

I'm sure CNN fed her the questions during the Trump debate as well.
Technically, that's supposition.