Clinton's maid printed out Classified Info.......

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Herdfan, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Herdfan macrumors 6502

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I think maybe we have already known she was stupid about emails. get over it people. unlike trump I doubt she would do it again.

4. zin macrumors 6502

This is not just stupidity with emails. This is utter incompetence in handling classified information. She broke the law regarding the handling of classified information and the only reason she was not prosecuted is because there was insufficient evidence to prove she did it intently. In other words, only one candidate in this race was literally too stupid to be prosecuted for risking national security.

5. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Don't bet on it.

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

right cause she will have total freedom and all.

7. Herdfan thread starter macrumors 6502

It is not about the emails specifically. But a complete lack of good judgement and instincts.

8. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I am sure it started small and just kept going. but come on now trump has pretty poor instincts all the failed businesses and bankruptcies and even denying the info he got in the security briefings he received.

9. Herdfan thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes out of hundreds of successful ventures, a few have not made it. But he still employees over 22,000 people.

10. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

How many other businesses have so many failures? so many bankruptcies? so many scams? so many lawsuits? ripped off so many people? so many lies? I bet he holds records for so many of these by one person.

11. Herdfan thread starter macrumors 6502

Actually most companies of any size are involved in thousands of lawsuits. I think the number of his bankruptcies is now up to 6. So sources, say 4, some say 6. I'll go with the higher one. Not really that many when you look at the overall pictures.

12. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

A business record like Trump's is not as unusual as it should be, unfortunately.

13. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeah and Trump would be working for the more than 300 million people of the USA. For at least half of whom Trump has shown deep contempt all during his campaign (and before, but that was the problem of his employees and the courts from time to time). No thanks. I'll take Clinton/Kaine over Trump/anyone.

14. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

How can you even defend that criminal and deflect. It's not about him, it's about her. She's a liar, a thief and a cancer in government.

15. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

A republished New York Post article with no sourcing, okay.

There are several questions that remain unanswered. What did Santos actually have access to? (I'm not going to trust the NYP or Fox "Indicment! Oops!" News on this one.)

And, how did she have access to the SCIF at Whitehaven? If Santos does not have access, how did she gain access? However, are we sure that Santos wasn't investigated and "read in" to some classifications?

Despite the large number of people claiming some kind of access here and elsewhere, most people keep their clearances close to the vest.

Anyway, there's a lot of missing context. Which is unsurprising from Trump Jr.'s rag.

16. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Trump or Clinton?

17. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Not worried. She's a lame duck from day one if she wins. She's proving herself to be incompetent at every turn. She likes the idea of being President, she doesn't know how to be a President. Same goes for Obama.

18. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

yep you want trump that knows even less. hell knows nothing at all someone that does not know how government even works and thinks he will be king.

19. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

My posts on him indicate otherwise, get your facts straight.

20. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

She's untouchable folks.
    No accountability for her (or Billdo).
    Life isn't fair. o_O

21. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Lousy response Steve. You could at least retort with something positive about the slime you worship.

22. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

The majority of Americans are fed up with the idiot Republicans and all of their obstruction which is only made possible due to gerrymandering. Republicans can continue to delude themselves feeding on lies and living in an alternate fact free reality but more obstruction will only lead to a full demise of the Republican party. Good riddance.

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

How can you even defend that criminal and deflect? It's not about her, it's about him. He's a liar, a thief and a cancer on the human race that wants to be one in government too. :D

We'll see. I think either of them being President have a long road ahead of them. The divisiveness will not end just because Election Day is passed and a new President is sworn in. And Trump doesn't even know the basics of the job. It's like taking a person off the street and making him chief of staff at a hospital because he "thinks he knows more than the doctors" without having served even a day in a hospital.

You realize you are completely in the minority on that one right? The majority of people in the country do not share your opinion of Obama.

24. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Another deflect. Low info.

25. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

More fact free nonsense. It's funny, when you drive though the rich affluent neighborhoods with educated people you don't see one Trump sign, only Clinton signs. While in the trashy neighborhoods with the low information uneducated people, Trump signs galore :)